Jack Black = Dreamfinder?!

chels26

"Wikipedia... is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information." --Michael Scott :lol::wave:
hahaha. i Looooooove the office. So glad its premiering tonight!!! hey, why not Steve Carell as the DF? haha

FigmentJedi

Well, Kickapoo from the Tenacious D movie does summarize the Imagination fiasco very well. Figment=JB, Channing=JB's Father, Dreamfinder=Dio.

abreadcrumboi

I would hope they choose a better voice for dreamfinder than jack Black Thinking of it his voice wouldn't fit too well

who do you think would be a good choice ... i never saw JII with Dreamfinder.. but from his pictures i always imagined him with sean conery's voice

phenom1307

I hope not. I cannot stand Jack Black. He's one of the most over-rated "comedians/actors" on the planet. I remember when Jack Black use to have talent, and was Mr. Show.

Can you please show us the link on where this rumor is? I've searched all of the Wikipedia on this subject matter with no information regarding this.

i'm so glad there's somebody else out there that agrees with me

CThaddeus

i'm so glad there's somebody else out there that agrees with me

Oh, I'm so with you. Overrated is an understatement. I actually skipped going to see "King Kong" in the theater because the idea of him in that movie made it completely unbelievable. I could believe more easily in a 50 foot ape.

Disney_Freak429

Yes He Is!!!!

CLIVE PEARCE IS....THE DREAMFINDER!!!

Somebody good with Photoshop can take this and add a big hat and Figment if they have time! :lol:

Clive_357.jpg

OMG I watch HGTV & have seen him but seeing this pic with him in purple HE IS PERFECT. To be honest I wouldn't even mind hearing him sing a bit of "One Little Spark" I think he could carry the tune well. Clive has my vote to be the next Dreamfinder. Now I must rush to EPCOT with this photo to tell Marty we have found our new Dreamfinder.:cool::animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom