The Best Wand Update "Hands Down" - 7/31

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Original Poster
Stopped by Epcot on the way home from work today. Filling in as official photographer. Good news! The hand and arm are completely down on the park side. Entrance side is still the same. Enjoy!

wand1.JPG

wand2.JPG

wand3.JPG

ToTBellHop

I would imagine they can just remove the section with the stub of wand remaining as a whole--they removed the rest of the wand sections w/ the wand still attached.

Cmdr_Crimson

It's looking better every day..I'm just surprised they haven't take off the Stars yet...One thing I do hope they also do with the refurb is to give SE a good scrubdown..Remember a while back when the top of the sphear looked dirty in 05.

imamouse

Thanks for the pics and news.
I don't know why, but I want one of the red stars scattered across SSE. I bet that they're 50 feet tall, so no where to put them, but still....iwanna :D

mickhyperion

Filling in as official photographer.
Thanks for the pics!

There really hasn't been an official photographer... neither Merf nor anyone else. The much appreciated picture updates have been coming from different sources each day. So you're just as official as anybody!

emoariel

yaaay!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: That wreched wand is almost gooone!!!!!!! Most of my memories are from when the wand was up can't wait to see it without the wand again.

JWG

Wow, it looks so barren as just a steel structure. If they get to keep working arm and sleeve should be off end of this week and we should be left with a steel structure.

Though, last week they did not work during extra magic hours on Tuesday night, so who knows. We may not see any changes if that holds.

To whoever mentioned a good scrub down, it still needs it. It looked very two-tone from our hotel room/from a distance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom