Places to live

Gaston's Minion

Without hesistation, I the almighty Gaston, would live in all of the countries of Epcot at once. I would eat all the food and drink all the beverage of the countries in the undercover of night then emerge in the morning more ferocious than the previous day. If you dare say I have to pick a ride, though no one orders Gaston, I will select HM so I can scare all the ghouls and rip them in half. HA No one Laughs like Gaston!!!

JML42691

Without hesistation, I the almighty Gaston, would live in all of the countries of Epcot at once. I would eat all the food and drink all the beverage of the countries in the undercover of night then emerge in the morning more ferocious than the previous day. If you dare say I have to pick a ride, though no one orders Gaston, I will select HM so I can scare all the ghouls and rip them in half. HA No one Laughs like Gaston!!!
Ummm...Okay:lookaroun :veryconfu

By reading two of your posts I guess you think you are actually Gaston, wow, I thought this forum was for educated discussion about DisneyWorld.

mousebymarriage

Gaston, all I can say is WOW!:lookaroun

Eyorefan

When was a kid I always wanted to live in the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse. I loved the movie and walking through the house would always get my imagination going.

While that is still on my list of places to spend the night. If we were talking about an extended period of time I would have to say SSE. One, it's air conditioned, but beyond that the building itself is fasinating and I would love to go through it with the lights on and see the entire layout.

mac41099

Hollywood Blvd/Sunset Blvd in MGM or UK in Epcot for the parks.

However, I'd live at either The Boardwalk or Animal Kingdom if it was a resort.

cb3k

Ya the UK would be awesome. I would live there in the winter when its all dull and dreary and chilly out. Then it would really kind of feel like UK. I would sleep in the tele booth, watch the Beatles for mid afternoon entertainment then back to the pub for dinner and just engulf snake bites and yell UNITED all night.
"UNITED :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: "..........The three little dudes represent clap clap clap...Green Street Hooligans, a classic flick... That movie is a depiction of the layover the UK at Epcot should get during Soccer Season (Football Season for all you on the other side of the pond).

Pocamahontas

I agree with the People Mover! It's perfect..you get to see the castle, fireworks, and still see tomorrow land!

Then again, anywhere on mainstreet would be lovely,
and...well, needlesstosay the castle is ideal.

MiduraMagic4

Original Poster
Ya how cool would that be to have a football match in the UK at Epcot. Disney could play off of their recently updated relationship with Chelsea and really cash in. Possibly also play the Beckham craze that has hit the states and have the Chelsea-LA game in the UK at Epcot. I have no idea where you could fir a football field around there but I just think the idea is cool though it is hardly plausible.

MiduraMagic4

Original Poster
Ya i dunno if that barge would be big enough nor lend the support for a soccer game. It would be cool tho if they could make some kind of field over there by the UK somewhere. It would be so awesome. What about the area betwteen the back enterance and the boardwalk? Thats not the nearest point to the UK but still in range to get some brew before and after it.

Number_6

Ya i dunno if that barge would be big enough nor lend the support for a soccer game. It would be cool tho if they could make some kind of field over there by the UK somewhere. It would be so awesome. What about the area betwteen the back enterance and the boardwalk? Thats not the nearest point to the UK but still in range to get some brew before and after it.

I think that was supposed to be the choice of where to live, not where to hold the football match. Though it would get unbearably hot living there at night. As far as your football match, it would likely have to be held at Disney's Wide World of Sports complex.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom