Splash Mountain hidden mickey

iheartdisney91

Original Poster
hey guys! ok this has been talked about in the WDW pic of the day thread but i wanted to start its own thread instead of taking over an other. sry if there is already a thread on this.
ok can we get some pics of the mountain mickey? cuz alot of us cant locate it or make it out.
thanks!

slacker

I hope this is the Mickey you're refering to. I found the shortest splash mountain video i could on youtube to show it.
Wait for the part where they're ascending the big hill and pause it.. i find the mickey is easiest to see from inside.
on the left, you can see the silhouette of his nose and where his eyes would be... sorry i don't have a picture!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU2sP3S-EIA

hope this helps!!

iheartdisney91

Original Poster
thanks for the video!! is this it?
nose.jpg

and yes he is in the clouds he is in the room with the boat and hes lying on his back. i'll try and find it for you. you cant miss it once you see it

slacker

He is in the clouds in a scene too. It's at the end with the Zip-a-dee-doo-dah river boat. It's Mickey lying on his back. That one is made from light shone on the wall in that shape... if that makes sense. You can see the light in that video but can't really make out the mickey.

islesgirl

I never noticed this one from going up the hill. But when I was there in June I went with a friend who was a CM for a while and he pointed out the one in the clouds and it is definitely mickey, lol

mitchk

I always heard he was in the clouds in one of the scenes but I looked multiple times and didn't see him.

That's what I heard. The HM at the top of the drop is just a myth (from what I was told), but I heard there is one in the riverboat scene, but I could never locate it?? :shrug:

Blackie Pueblo

I have seen the one in the clouds and I think it is one of the best ones. It clearly is mickey on his back and once you see it you'll wonder how you ever missed it before. Never seen the at the top of the falls. The Hidden Mickey book I got claims it's a side profile and it's easier to see when standing looking up at the ride. I've still never seen it myself.

"When people laugh at Mickey Mouse it's because he's so human; and that is the secret to his popularity."
---Walter Elias Disney

bassman

thanks for the video!! is this it?
nose.jpg

and yes he is in the clouds he is in the room with the boat and hes lying on his back. i'll try and find it for you. you cant miss it once you see it

ah ha now i see it.thanks,its in a compleatly different place to where i thought it would be.

thanks again

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom