Famous faces at WDW

ROEFan88

Original Poster
Has anyone seen any famous people on vacation at the resort? I've only seen a guy from a UK soap opera at Epcot, but no-one really high profile.

Nemo14

Has anyone seen any famous people on vacation at the resort? I've only seen a guy from a UK soap opera at Epcot, but no-one really high profile.
I saw Steven Spielberg.

BTW, there have been several threads about this in the past - you might want to check out what some others have said.

Tim G

Nemo14 was there...

anm57fe0d9c8025b46e.gif

Figment82

I saw John Stamos in Dinoland, and then during SuperSoap I saw Rosie O'Donnell getting onto ToT wearing these bright yellow Crocs :)

Nemo14

:) Wow! That'd be sweet! Where'd you see him?
He and his whole family were at the show in Mickey's Starland (or whatever it was called then). My DH had taken our daughter to ride Space Mountain, so I took our son who was about 3 at the time to the show. DH didn't believe me that we saw Spielberg. The only thing my son knew him from at the time was Animaniacs.

Rob562

Vincent D'Onofrio (from one of the Law & Order series) and his son sat in the row in front of us on Pirates in Dec '05 along with their VIP Guide. They'd come in from a side entrance as we reached the front of the otherwise empty queue. So I was within arms' reach of him for about 10 minutes. :animwink:
I was surprised the grouper didn't give them their own boat. Perhaps they were new. (Or maybe my friends and I looked "safe".) :)

-Rob

kreiderr

We saw Alan Thicke dining with us in the castle with his son. We also saw Barry Bonds and his family waiting to go in Mickey's Filharmagic (sp?) He was just as rude to his fans as I would have expected.

mamielynn

I saw John Stamos April 05 at the Studios. My sister and I had just gotten off of RnRC and we had just passed the bathrooms when I saw him coming towards us with a guide. He was dressed all in black. I was to stunned to even think about getting a picture but he was very nice to both of us.

beachclubbasics

This happend a long time ago. I was about 9 and we were in the Tiki room and my dad was talking to some guy and I was playing around with his daughter. The guy was Peter Fonda and the girl was Bridget. I think that maybe my dad knew them because Dad worked for GAF (which used to make the film for the Disney Studios) and Henry Fonda was the company spokesperson at the time.

I've run into a few people at Non-Disney parks (but they don't count..lol). My BF has stunt coordinated for the POTC movies and done some Disney Broadway..but that doens't probably count either..lol.

Piebald

Rosie O'Donnell is very nasty (personality and looks) to everyone including CMs when she visits.

Kelly Ripa is disgustingly, disgustingly skinny. I mean, she looks like a prepubescent boy.

I've met tons of athletes ....thought it was cool that Jason Kidd didn't have a guest relation CM with him when I saw him... but he's a pretty tough guy I guess; I mean, he beats his wife :eek:

Saw Frank Caliendo (From MadTV).... on the other hand, this goof of all people had a CM with him and his family and he looked about as excited as someone who just found out they were going to die.

Cant think of anymore off the top of my head.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom