Nevermind - Ignore

KrazyKowboy

Count me in :D

Deleting the shortcut only removes the icon. It does not uninstall the program.

If you want to uninstall the program, use Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel.

KrazyKowboy

Don't even get me started. Starbucks at night is not a good thing ! :lol: :lol:

DELETE

Name

DELETE -- delete rows of a table
Synopsis

DELETE FROM [ ONLY ] <VAR class=REPLACEABLE>table</VAR> [ WHERE <VAR class=REPLACEABLE>condition</VAR> ]</PRE>
Description

<TT class=COMMAND>DELETE</TT> deletes rows that satisfy the <TT class=LITERAL>WHERE</TT> clause from the specified table. If the <TT class=LITERAL>WHERE</TT> clause is absent, the effect is to delete all rows in the table. The result is a valid, but empty table.
Tip: TRUNCATE is an EnterpriseDB extension which provides a faster mechanism to remove all rows from a table.
By default, <TT class=COMMAND>DELETE</TT> will delete rows in the specified table and all its subtables. If you wish to only delete from the specific table mentioned, you must use the <TT class=LITERAL>ONLY</TT> clause.
You must have the <TT class=LITERAL>DELETE</TT> privilege on the table to delete from it, as well as the <TT class=LITERAL>SELECT</TT> privilege for any table whose values are read in the <VAR class=REPLACEABLE>condition</VAR>.

Parameters

<DL><DT><VAR class=REPLACEABLE>table</VAR> <DD>The name (optionally schema-qualified) of an existing table.
<DT><VAR class=REPLACEABLE>condition</VAR> <DD>A value expression that returns a value of type <TT class=TYPE>boolean</TT> that determines the rows which are to be deleted.
</DD></DL>

Outputs

On successful completion, a <TT class=COMMAND>DELETE</TT> command returns a command tag of the form

DELETE <VAR class=REPLACEABLE>count</VAR></PRE>The <VAR class=REPLACEABLE>count</VAR> is the number of rows deleted. If <VAR class=REPLACEABLE>count</VAR> is 0, no rows matched the <VAR class=REPLACEABLE>condition</VAR> (this is not considered an error).

Examples

Delete all films but musicals:

DELETE FROM films WHERE kind <> 'Musical';</PRE>
Clear the table <TT class=LITERAL>films</TT>:

DELETE FROM films;</PRE>

Compatibility

This command conforms to the SQL standard.

KrazyKowboy

One more and I promise to quit,,,,, maybe !! :lol:

If you messed up when you hit delete....... try

Undo Delete is data recovery software designed to restore files accidentally deleted from your system or secondary storage devices. It helps you recover these lost files without requiring understanding the complexities of the Windows File System.
This great tool allows you to retrieve files that were lost by deleting partitions, formatting disks, and just because you emptied the recycle bin.
Undo Delete helps you browse the content of your disk like you do it in Windows Explorer.

Undo Delete works under Win 9X/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 operating systems. The program supports all Windows file systems for hard and floppy drives including FAT12/16/32 and NTFS/NTFS 5.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom