New info about Nemo ride!

kcnole

The original ride was very short but it was just through the tank. They've apparently added quite a bit of ride through studio type areas before you get to the tank where a good bit of the story goes. Even if it's only 300 feet or so, as slow as the omnimovers go that should add at least 1-2 minutes to the ride. So maybe it'll go from a minute and a half ride to at least 3-4 minutes.

CTXRover

I'm very interested to see how this turns out. It has gotten very little attention on the online community which means it is more likely to impress than disappoint since there are little to no expectations for it. It sounds like it may be a fun, cute new ride utilizing some brand new technology. Hopefully it will deliver something fun and worthy of repeat rides . The Living Seas is finally turning from a desolate, almost forgotten pavilion a few years ago into one that may be hopping-busy for years to come.

JEDIsney

Thanks for the post, it's very interesting.

I'm looking foward to seeing how the new ride turns out, but at the same time, I'm upset over what they did to the pavilion.

I hope I'm able to see it in October.

tirian

They've added dark ride segments both before and after the Seacabs portion. Apparently, Imagineering has put a lot of effort into this; I can't wait to see the finished product!

mrtoad

I think this will be great. The pavilion needs some love. Crush is really awesome and one of the best things they have done in a while. I hope they do as well with this.

darthjohnny

Original Poster
I remember the old Seacab ride to actually be pretty long, but that was years ago, so I'm not sure. But according to the Mickey Monitor, they did make it longer. But I wonder where they put all that extra track.

Epcot82Guy

darthjohnny said:
I remember the old Seacab ride to actually be pretty long, but that was years ago, so I'm not sure. But according to the Mickey Monitor, they did make it longer. But I wonder where they put all that extra track.

"Allegedly" they have taken out a theater and the hydrolator load area.

LilRoo714

That hydrolator load area seems like it would leave plenty of room to extend the track.

Sounds exciting - can't wait to see it! :sohappy:

Cynderella

Thanks for the info! I miss the hydrolators....always made you feel like you were headed "under the sea" so to speak. Or did they bring you back up? Or both ways? I forget its been so long! But I still miss them!:p

shoppingnut

This sounds really great. I'm also glad the Living Seas is getting some TLC and maybe the rest of Epcot will for the 25th. While I'm not overly thrilled that the entire pavillion will be Nemofied, I do think it will be a place that will be opened until park close now.

CaptainMichael

NEMO-NLWHP112-NLWHP110.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom