EPCOT's 25th

hal1736

Original Poster
What does everyone think they are going to do for EPCOT's 25th?????
I think they should redo the WoL pavilion and take all that out and add new attractions!

Tim G

hal1736 said:
I think they should redo the WoL pavilion and take all that out and add new attractions!
Maybe a surprise??? :D

hal1736 said:

Nothing has been officially announced.

There is already the Year of a Million Dreams, starting in October, so there might be no Epcot 25th, although I think Disney will still do something maybe a tie in with Million Dreams...

Tim G

SkipKid said:
Secrets, secrets are no fun, unless they're shared with everyone. :lookaroun
I didn't say anything :eek:
It's you guys who always think there's something suspicious, when I write something... :lol:

If you look at the bottom of this page, under similar posts, there are a lot of Epcot 25th discussions already. You might want to view those threads too since nothing has really changed since their creation...that sounds weird...their creation. Sorry, talking to myself.:eek:

Jerm

utrythinkinof1 said:
There is already the Year of a Million Dreams, starting in October, so there might be no Epcot 25th, although I think Disney will still do something maybe a tie in with Million Dreams...

Well since E.P.C.O.T. Center opened on October 1st 1982 why would they do something with it for its 24th year???? Magic Kingdom opened on October 1 1971, which would make the Year of a Million Dreams part of WDW's 35th. And I think the term Year of a Million Dreams means that come next October... a year (I know Disney's year can be 18 months) from when it started would be a perfect time to kick off something HUGE. Hummmm I don't know like the 25th anniversary of the theme park that represented Walt last great idea???? I am just saying

Yes I know half of this was very smart @$$ of me but I had to do it.

J

I would like to see Epcot get a more formal parade from the Disney Characters on Holiday or Tapestry of Dreams/Nations to something like the Share A Dream Come True Parade or a Disney Stars and Motor Cars. Although tie the theme of the parade into something about dreams.

"When you are working with explosives, it's dangerous."

nyy102

I am assuming that Disney will have something large to announce for Epcot's 25th (i'll be extremely disappiointed if they don't), but I also feel that there are plenty of acceptable things that they could announce. Removing the wand, fixing Imagination, reopening/redoing WoL, updating Rio del Tiempo would all be great, and I think the best thing they could announce is a sort of "rebirth" for Epcot, where the entire park gets a rehab with more minor fixes than major additions (though I would gladly take another E-ticket too:p ).

Skippy

mikeanabean said:
When would they start construction if they were to do something?
Sept. 30th, 2007.
It will be truly amazing.

No really, I think it depends on what they're doing, which at this time could be anything or nothing.

I still like the idea of a magnificent new one-time grand finale for Illuminations... involving everyone's infamous wand going boom. :D

SirNim

SkipKid said:
I still like the idea of a magnificent new one-time grand finale for Illuminations... involving everyone's infamous wand going boom. :D
And what a show-stopping spectacle it would be!:sohappy:

dxwwf3

I'll just be happy if the anniversary is mentioned and maybe a small little tribute in some form or fashion to the original park. Anything else is gravy to me.

dxwwf3

DisneyRoxMySox said:
But I like gravy. :slurp:

I do too and I would absolutely LOVE for Disney to go all out for this event and give us a show similar to Remember Dreams Come True at Disneyland that is a direct nod to the fans. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if nothing gets mentioned though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom