Photos of The Hound from the Pound

barnum42

Original Poster
As some of you may be aware, the GF and I visited Cardiff Dog Pound a couple of weekends ago to see if there was a dog for her. Indeed there was - a pure bred mutt! She's a terrier, but more than that I'd not tie myself down too. She has been christened "Bramble" :D

ygbnde.jpg

ygbnd4.jpg

ygbnd9.jpg

ygbndd.jpg

ygbndx.jpg

ygbndh.jpg

ygbndg.jpg

ygbndi.jpg

PixyDust

Amazes me how someone could take such an adorable animal to the pound! About 2 years ago we heard that animal control was on "cat patrol" and was going to "take care of the cat population". So we set traps for the feral cats in an alley near our house before the ac guy could. We ended up with several cats, and most were pregnant. The funny part is that prior to this we didn't want to have anything to do with cats. Now we couldn't bear to part with:
Pluto (huge orange cat)
Princess (the ugliest cat, but the lovingest)
Boo (grey, orange, black and white)
Pumpkin (orange)
Lucky (she's black)
Brownie (tan)
Boots (grey with white feet)
Scout (bluish-grey)
Uno (Lucky's only baby)
Charlie (black and orange, who we THOUGHT was a boy)
It took a while (and a lot of money) but they are all fixed and up to date on shots. And tame as can be!
I admire people who adopt the little unwanted dogs and cats. They end up being the most loving!

diddy_mouse

Aww....how cute!! I look foward to the day we rescue/adopt a dog. I'm so decided on doing that, we just need a bigger place first...:rolleyes:

barnum42

Original Poster
diddy_mouse said:
Aww....how cute!! I look foward to the day we rescue/adopt a dog. I'm so decided on doing that, we just need a bigger place first...:rolleyes:
Fortunately, Bramble is not a big dog so does not need a huge house. The biggest problem with a dog though is that you should not leave it alone all day - which is why I have not had one since I was a kid. Fortunately the GF can take her to work, so that is not a problem :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom