Mystery in Disney World

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
Clue #5

One of the detectives, a young rookie, was searching around the other "busts"; when he happened upon a letter and an object. The letter stated: "I have the bust, you've found only dust". And the object: a feather.

Tomorrow will be our fifth Poll Day.

New2WDW

Fantasmic!kid said:
Clue #5

One of the detectives, a young rookie, was searching around the other "busts"; when he happened upon a letter and an object. The letter stated: "I have the bust, you've found only dust". And the object: a feather.

Tomorrow will be our fifth Poll Day.

Now that clue has some Umph to it! But why was the letter so hard to find the first time? Them old detectives.....:lol:

Connor002

Pongo said:
Connor needs to be arrested by the grammar police today.

But I'm sure that's not the ONLY police...:lookaroun

I don't know what you're talking about... you must have misquoted. :lookaroun

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
Just to let everyone know:

The clue will be late tomorrow, because I have to work, but I will try to post it around 2:00 or 3:00 in the afternoon. It'll be the same on Friday, when I post the poll.

But for Saturday's clue, it will probably be around 6:00.

Siege898

Im pretty sure now who it is, at least that last clue gave me a big hint. Are we allowed to still like say outloud who we think it is. I don't want to ruin it for others

pluto77

darn... I guess I missed the last poll, but looks like I'm a good liar! Just kidding (or am I :lookaroun ).

I missed the day because I'm on vacation now in Fort Myers FL. But I'm staying at my Uncle's now, so I should be able to get online every day this week.

I'm still going to stick with one of the people I was thinking from the start of the game. I'm not for sure though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom