Mystery in Disney World

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
New2WDW said:
Sorry about the misinterpretation, but I thought it meant clue yesterday, poll today, clue tomorrow, poll next day, then clue, then poll, etc.

Today is the 14th and the Poll closes on the 16th (2 days) So will another clue come out that morning? Or do we lay low :lookaroun til then and then re-emerge with accusations!!!:goodnevil
Another clue will come tomorrow. I made this poll a 2-day; because I didn't want people to be rushed. But, it looks like that won't be a problem. :D

NOTE: The poll will not take anymore votes at 9:07 on the 15th. So any votes after that time will be disregarded. Thank you!

New2WDW

SilentWindODoom said:
Good assumptions... BECAUSE I SAID YOU WERE ONE OF THE LEAST LIKELY TO BE GUILTY?!?!?!

Thanks!

SilentWindODoom said:
Thank goodness for CAD class.

What kinda CAD are you taking? Autocad, Microstation?

Another clue will come tomorrow. I made this poll a 2-day; because I didn't want people to be rushed. But, it looks like that won't be a problem.

COOL! :cool: I think that would be great! And it is obvious that none of us have a real life except maybe SilentWindOfDoom - who has class!?!:lol:

These are fact finding questions and could lead us to the "bust"-er who stole! But I think there is still much to be determined!

Fantasmic!kid

Original Poster
Pongo said:
So wait, what happens to he or she who is voted most innocent?

I'm kind of confused about the voting.
They're off the suspect list. But, they can can still vote and accuse.

For the first polls, we vote for the innocent (because the game would end to quickly, otherwise). The last poll, we vote for guilty; because there would be only 2 players left.

jesserin

So, Pongo & Silent... thanks for your votes of confidence... siege.. I voted for you - but you voted for yourself... that spells guilt... (well, not really, I mean - If we all thought we were innocent we'd all vote for ourselves... hmm...) I'm now thinking I have a better Idea of who the guilty party is... but I'll hold my reservations for at least one more day... ;)

pluto77

Fantasmic!kid said:
They're off the suspect list. But, they can can still vote and accuse.

For the first polls, we vote for the innocent (because the game would end to quickly, otherwise). The last poll, we vote for guilty; because there would be only 2 players left.
What happens if the majority of people vote the guilty person innocent?

pluto77

I still don't have any better of an idea, I'll wait for the next clue.

New2WDW, Thank you for your vote. I knew I always liked you. :wave: ;)

Siege898

Thanks for your votes all! I only voted for myself because I didnt look at the results before I voted and I wanted to make sure I got at least one vote...

New2WDW

Thanks for the vote Nighttimewisher! It will keep me out of the totally guilty looking suspects!

Side Note:
Does anyone remember the TV show "The Mole" and how they handled the voting? It was a list of questions that everyone answered and whoever got the least percentage correct was booted out! (I think) Obviously the Mole new all the answers and thus stayed in the game. til the last three people when they had to guess who the mole was. Can anyone think how to incorporate that kind of voting?

I am surprised the non-N names did not get more votes since the only clue we really had was the letter. It is very early in the game to do too much speculation into each persons background. (I thought :lookaroun )

O.k. back to work!:hammer:

New2WDW

HEY! I just noticed the voting! It looks like Conner went outside and grabbed a vote from an accomplice...No Doubt. And he also voted for himself!!!:mad:

Hmmmmmmmm!:lookaroun

Connor002

New2WDW said:
HEY! I just noticed the voting! It looks like Conner went outside and grabbed a vote from an accomplice...No Doubt. And he also voted for himself!!!:mad:

I am a master of the black arts. :drevil: :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom