Single digit dance, come dance with me!

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
Hi all, the PhD family heads down to WDW in less then 9 days and we are so excited! 1 week in a studio at SSR. (Jan 4 to 11th.) 3rd trip for this AP that expires the end of Feb.

Who else is with me?

Looks like we need to be sure to pack some long pants and sweat shirts, but not too bad all and all.

Come on Crazygirly, I know you are out there!

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
Woo-who! I can't get the smilies to work for some reason, but you know what I mean!

Very cool nibbles and bits. Where are you staying, and who else is going with you.

It will be DH, myself and the 2 girls this trip. (ages 17 months and 4.5 years old.) Can't wait, actually looking forward to some us time.

nibblesandbits

It's just going to be my and my fiance and we are staying at Pop. It is my Christmas present to him and his Christmas present to me.

Although I don't think it's quite hit me that I leave in 8 days for this trip. I usually have to wait a year from my last trip or longer before I can go again, but this time it's only going to be like an 8 month trip difference, which is really weird. So truthfully, while I'm excited, I'm not as excited as I usually am. (Although as soon as the day before I leave gets here, you know I'm gonna be bouncing off the walls!)

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
Yes, DH was correcting me and saying 8 1/2 days. It feels good, we have enough time left to recover from Christmas (DD to get over this cold she just started) and pack, but not to rush too much.

Things like the Christmas parade gets me more excited. I think it is time to crank up the VCR again!

nibblesandbits

Yeah...I taped the thing off of the History Channel last night and watched the X-mas parade too...it did help a bit...although my family thinks I'm a little nuts...:rolleyes:

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
nibblesandbits said:
Ooh...just checked out the weather...it's going to be in the lower 70s as of right now...

yes, that is better then what it was saying yesterday. Wait and see, but pack for a little of everything. Either way it is going to be better weather then what we have here in MI right now! :lol:

nibblesandbits

DisneyPhD said:
yes, that is better then what it was saying yesterday. Wait and see, but pack for a little of everything. Either way it is going to be better weather then what we have here in MI right now! :lol:
Well now I just checked the weather and they say it's going to be cooler...stupid weather. Guess it's just one of those things where we'll have to wait and see. Although you are right...it is going to be a heck of a lot warmer there than it will be here in MO.

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
nibblesandbits said:
Well now I just checked the weather and they say it's going to be cooler...stupid weather. Guess it's just one of those things where we'll have to wait and see. Although you are right...it is going to be a heck of a lot warmer there than it will be here in MO.

I know, I guess pack a little of everything. I am not worrying too much that the girls summer cothes are a little small, we might be in jeans and t shirts everyday with a sweat shirt for mornings and evenings. Still I will take what I can get. Just please no (or not much) rain.

Can't wait, getting very excited. Crazy girly where are you.

Anyone else with us? Come dance anyway! :p

nibblesandbits

Yeah...I agree on the clothes. I am probably going to wear pants and then take a few short sleeved shirts, a few long sleeved shirts, and a sweatshirt or two.

I agree...the more the merrier, come dance with us!!

Woody13

We're still doing the double digit dance. We have our reservations confirmed for 02/05/06 until 02/11/06 at the SSR (we're renting distressed points). Same deal here in that we want to get in another trip before our AP's expire. We're leaving on the 11th to avoid president's week.

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
Cool woody, we will let you know how we liked SSR when we get back! :animwink:

More dancing the merrier. Are you staying in a studio or one bedroom? We are in a studio this time.

Woody13

DisneyPhD said:
Cool woody, we will let you know how we liked SSR when we get back! :animwink:

More dancing the merrier. Are you staying in a studio or one bedroom? We are in a studio this time.
Good. I'll be looking forward to your report.

We will be staying in a one bedroom villa. We stayed at the SSR last year too (early 2005). It was nice, but there was still a lot of construction work being done. Let me know if the construction work is still a problem. If so, we may decide to switch over to the Boardwalk Villas. Thanks. :wave:

artvandelay

We're leaving 1/8, but I'm working nonstop 'til then. I'll probably pack the night before we leave. I've had so much work I haven't been to do as much planning as I normally do.

DisneyPhD

Original Poster
artvandelay said:
We're leaving 1/8, but I'm working nonstop 'til then. I'll probably pack the night before we leave. I've had so much work I haven't been to do as much planning as I normally do.

Make time to dance, it doesn't take long!

Where are you staying? Looking forward to trying SSR.

Maybe we will see you around.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom