Unwrapped: Walt Disney World Resort on Food Network @ 9pm EST

nuroad

Original Poster
Forum Members:

It could possibly be a repeat or something you have seen a thousand times, but while watching Emeril Live from Universal Studios, they just advertised "Unwrapped: Walt Disney World Resort" coming up next at 9 pm EST. Check it out tonight!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Yes, watching it right now. Looks like it was filmed a couple of years ago, cause I saw 100 Years of Mickey signage in the background. But I have never seen it so its new to me....

nuroad

Original Poster
It is relatively old...but I have never seen it either. I like how they show you behind the scenes....the pancakes (1500 a day!), the waffles, and how the Boardwalk Bakery makes the dessert....I thought it was interesting that they add ice cubes to the dough making process due to the weather in Florida!

Good show....

FloridaJoshua

According to the info button on my DirecTV, it originally aired June 8, 2003. I can't believe I never saw it before. It's on again at 1am if you missed the beginning!

trr313

Thanks I'm watching now. I've never seen this one before either. My daughter has decided we have to try the Prime Time Diner place, and I myself cannot wait to try Sci-Fi, it looks awesome.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
trr313 said:
Thanks I'm watching now. I've never seen this one before either. My daughter has decided we have to try the Prime Time Diner place, and I myself cannot wait to try Sci-Fi, it looks awesome.

Sci Fi is awesome. Did it on our Honeymoon. You really get the feeling you are at an old drive in theatre.

Captain Hank

As is the 50's Prime Time, just ate there for the first time on my most recent trip. The PB&J Milkshake = :slurp:

Thanks for the tip, nuroad. I would have missed it otherwise.

tinkish

It's not on yet where I am...but, I'm definately gonna watch! ...right now it's Iron Chef America..........definately not as funny as the Japanese version.

agdbeanie

For those of you (like myself) who missed it. You can set the DVR for 1-2am on the Food Network. Or you can do a search and see when it will play again if you miss it or whatever. I'm in love with DVR!!!

Neptune

Oh that epsiode is great. Thats when i got the idea to get reservations for the 50's prime time cafe. went to it and loved it.

tinkish

The episode was great! I liked the mickeysicles, and the mac and cheese looked delish! However....the turkey leg segment was................gross, and the pizzafarri pizza making machine made my stomach turn. But, the wedding cakes, and the waffles looked sooooooooo good! And I'm glad I already have my PS to go to the 50's Prime Time!

I didnt catch the episode last night but ive seen it and taped it a while ago. I love to go back and watch becuase its that good. I personally think the best part is the wedding cake part. I love the cake with a white chocolate Cinderellas Castle on it, with small silver mickey heads on it.

KnK

tinkish said:
The episode was great! I liked the mickeysicles, and the mac and cheese looked delish! However....the turkey leg segment was................gross, and the pizzafarri pizza making machine made my stomach turn. But, the wedding cakes, and the waffles looked sooooooooo good! And I'm glad I already have my PS to go to the 50's Prime Time!

I was there when they were filming the turkey leg section. My husband I used to have the same feeling......then we tried one. A trip is not complete with out sharing 2 or 3 during the trip. yummmmmm

MiRi

I watched this with my boyfriend. We loved the wedding cake segment. He was teasing me by saying that's how I want our wedding cake to be like. :) We're going in about 2 weeks and I want to try a turkey leg.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom