The Mirror Has Arrived!!!

donsullivan

Premium Member
Original Poster
I was on the monorail headed from MK to TTC this afternoon when what should I spy but the mirror for Cinderella Castle (or at least the frame for it) in a staging area along side the monorail beam. Of course I didn't have the camera out when I first went by since I wasn't expecting that. So I made a return trip to MK on the resort monorail, and then headed back again trying to make sure I was on the right side to get a few pics. I've got a castle pic update I'll post in a little bit but these were clearly the priority.
A little rough because of the motion but here they are:

IMG_5534.jpg

IMG_5535.jpg

IMG_5536a.jpg

IMG_5537a.jpg

SpenceMan01

GREAT FIND!!!
Is that at the road behind Jungle Cruise between MK and GF when you're on the monorail?

Thanks for posting the pics!

donsullivan

Premium Member
Original Poster
SpenceMan01 said:
GREAT FIND!!!
Is that at the road behind Jungle Cruise between MK and GF when you're on the monorail?

Thanks for posting the pics!

Yes is the staging area where you sometimes see worklights stored right between the MK station and the canal for the Electrical Water Pageant.

rentNdisney

it looks great! everything seems to be getting done faster than i expected. any chance that everything will be done and all the walls will be gone in 17 days??

GymLeaderPhil

I rode the express monorail out of the Magic Kingdom today and then spotted the mirror (3:15ish).

It is indeed huge. I said "WHOA" out loud and all of the passengers in the cab were all staring at me.

I just wish that I had time like Don to make another round trip to take a picture. Great job! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom