Official Photography Contest 1.12.05 - 1.20.05: TOMORROWLAND!

speck76

Original Poster
This weeks theme is Tomorrowland

Subject Rules: Pictures must center around Tomorrowland. Pictures may include any aspect Tomorrowland (architecture, design, landscaping/waterscaping, performers, attractions, cast members, restaurants, shops) This contest is NOT limited to the Tomorrowland at WDW, any Magic Kingdom Tomorrowland will be accepted.

Contest Rules: Contests will run from now until -Thursday, 1/20/05 11:59pm PACIFIC TIME, submissions after this time will not be included in voting.

1 submission per member, per contest. Once you post your picture, you can not replace it. You can not use is entry in future contests, nor could it have been entered in previous contests.

Pictures can be taken with any type of camera (film or digital)

Pictures can not be altered in any way, except to adjust size, crop, or add your own personal watermark. This is a photography contest, not a photo-editing contest.

Pictures must be of acceptable dimensions and file size for this site.

Pictures could have been taken at any time for this contest (if you visited last April, you can use pictures taken on that trip), but they must be taken by the member, and not by a family member or by a cast member.

In the event that nobody participates, voting will not take place (of course), otherwise, voting will occur for the previous contest beginning Friday 1/21/05 at noon'ish and ending 5 days later. One vote per member is allowed.

No breaking of park rules or common etiquette to take your pictures. (no accessing restricted areas, no flash photography on attractions which do not allow it....stuff like that)

Have Fun!

(threads will typically be posted on Friday, but as I am bored in a hotel room, I posted it now....)

The_CEO

and those would be? Anything specific?

speck76

Original Poster
The_CEO said:

and those would be? Anything specific?

I believe it is 700x525 max......if it is too big, the site wont let you post it....

se8472

000_0215.jpg

Figment1986

darn.... The one thing i do not have an photos i took... (my sister took them.... and came out too dark..)

oh well... time to wait for a Main street one...

tigger248

Wow, I don't have many tomorrowland photos. (makes mental note to take some tomorrowland photos on next trip.) Here's one that I found, though.

Attachments

• tomorrowland2.JPG
    tomorrowland2.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 290

joefox97

I took this photo about a year and a half ago, during Christmas time. I'd never noticed these signs in Tomorrowland before, but they were hanging from the lightpoles. I was very impressed.

Joe

Edit: I was impressed with the sign, not with my photography skills... this is a photo from my old, crappy digital camera. My new toy will make for much better shots, methinks. I'm still not sure about my photography skills tho. ~Joe

Attachments

• 88F02-12-20(14-15).jpg
    88F02-12-20(14-15).jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 264

scorp111

I didn't have anything special for this contest either, but I have a nighttime version of tigger248's picture below that I took while there for the MVMCP in December.

Will definitely "plan" some shots for future contests when I am there in April.

Attachments

• Future World.jpg
    Future World.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 244

SirNim

Whenever we were in Tomorrowland, it happened to be overcast.

*cue Debbie Downer trumpet*

*awkward facial expression*

If anything, I'll submit this one because it's the least harsh to the eye and it has two birds in mid-flight, one of which has an uncanny resemblance to a UFO. Maybe it is a UFO.

ahhh..

who am I kidding? This is a God-awful picture! lol

Attachments

• Tomorrowland-sirnim1.jpg
    Tomorrowland-sirnim1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 272

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom