Downtown Disney Hilton

lebeau

Original Poster
I know of 2 different families who are making their first-ever WDW trip. I'm helping both families with the planning. As it turns out, both families are staying at the Downtown Disney Hilton. Having never stayed at this hotel, I have a bit of a blind spot. I see they offer shuttle service and EMHs. It looks like they have some groceries available as well. Oh, and a character breakfast on Sundays.

Basically, I was wondering if anyone who had stayed at this hotel had any feedback/suggestions I should pass along to these families. Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!

CaptainWinter

I know of 2 different families who are making their first-ever WDW trip. I'm helping both families with the planning. As it turns out, both families are staying at the Downtown Disney Hilton. Having never stayed at this hotel, I have a bit of a blind spot. I see they offer shuttle service and EMHs. It looks like they have some groceries available as well. Oh, and a character breakfast on Sundays.

Basically, I was wondering if anyone who had stayed at this hotel had any feedback/suggestions I should pass along to these families. Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!

I've stayed at this hotel recently. I see this thread is a little old, but if it's still relevant...

Tip #1 is, cross the street to Downtown Disney and use their buses instead of Hilton's. The Hilton's shuttle is slow (it's shared with many other hotels on the same street) and sometimes not prompt.

Tip #2 -- a lesser tip -- is, if you don't need a big breakfast, you can grab coffee, bagels, bananas etc. in the 24-hour market near the lobby. Very quick and inexpensive.

The pools are nice enough and the hotel was overall just OK. (We were on a business trip and this hotel was paid for -- otherwise we'd have definitely stayed inside WDW.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom