WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

foreverbelle

This is breathtaking! You are officially my favorite Disney photographer! Some of the others seem to focus too much on night shots. People forget there a million more gorgeous shots to be had in the daylight. This is refreshing. Congrats! Keep em' coming!

btw, we were in WDW at the same time. Hope you had a good trip. :)

p.s. I have no I dea where you took this shot at (other than in Asia in Animal Kingdom). I have never seen so many flags!!!

Agree agree agree. It is gorgeous I love his shots!

JediMasterMatt

The Wide World of Disney collection today brings you another of my favorite pictures from my last trip to the World. I just love what the wide angle's linear distortion does to the monorail.

Click to embiggen!

Unomas

Great picture JediMasterMatt! The wide angle really does help here. Also I love how the sky is shooting out towards you. That really adds to the effect. You timed that perfectly with the monorail.

Also, thank you everyone for the compliments. I just wish I could be at Disney everyday! lol

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
MKCastle14.jpg

jeffb

JediMasterMatt - fantastic wide angle capture of the monorail in post 4077!

Don - Beautiful shot of the Halloween decorations and stunning bokeh in post 4084!

Here is my post for today:

3376136338_70e9d0f9a6_b.jpg

~Tinkerbell~

Unamos: I love your Nemo the Musical photo! The colours are so vibrant. I too love the show - so much that I watched it twice in the one day I spent at Animal Kingdom this holiday!

Here's mine for the day:
IMAG0657.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom