Skyway building project in TL

EPCOT Explorer

I truly wish they'd bring back the Timekeeper but in a different way.

Maybe have him in the new TTA refurbishment...him and Tom Morrow 2.0 could be in doing a radio broadcast of the galaxy and Tom could be the host asking TK what life what like before automation took over. It could just be a quick pass through as you're going...no need to stop, just slow down so it's a "show scene."

I would LOVE that.:D Heck, throw 9 Eye in there too...:eek:

MeandMickey

How about a nice AP lounge going in there. That would be awesome! Seeing the current promotions with the 15 month renewal and the castle sweepstakes for APs, this could be the icing on the cake. Ahh... a little dreaming never hurt anyone. :snore:

jt04

I truly wish they'd bring back the Timekeeper but in a different way.

Maybe have him in the new TTA refurbishment...him and Tom Morrow 2.0 could be in doing a radio broadcast of the galaxy and Tom could be the host asking TK what life what like before automation took over. It could just be a quick pass through as you're going...no need to stop, just slow down so it's a "show scene."

Excellent idea, can't wait for TTA to open to see if there have been any such changes.

EPCOT Explorer

Excellent idea, can't wait for TTA to open to see if there have been any such changes.

I think people more knowledgeable than I said not to expect anything.:(...And I have not heard anything either. I'll be surprised and very happy if it's more than "refreshed".:D

Goofnut1980

When you think about it... Tomorrow land really doesn't have much in it compared to the BIG rides of the other lands... I mean I love SM and Monsters and buzz is ok but I could do without it.. and who doesn't like COP... but stitch?? horrible... I guess what I am trying to say is.. Back in the corner by SM.. there really isnt anything else...

Ok... lots of rambling... I shouldn't be reading forums with 2 hours of sleep :hammer:

headhoncho34

Original Poster
Oh please no! If that awful show has any effect on how SM turns out there's gonna be some major problems
I hope this isnt true because if a lot of the money went to that god awful show the results of the SM refurb will be catastrophic. I doubt this is true though.

Rob562

Have we ever officially heard what is going on in the building? Any "knowledgeable" rumors?

Paperwork for the skyway building was filed with the county on Thursday for "Demolition of structure and renovation of exterior and restrooms". So that's about as close to a confirmation that SOMETHING major is happening to the building... It just doesn't specify what. Most likely just the "2-story building becomes 1-story buidling" that was originally reported.

-Rob

jt04

Paperwork for the skyway building was filed with the county on Thursday for "Demolition of structure and renovation of exterior and restrooms". So that's about as close to a confirmation that SOMETHING major is happening to the building... It just doesn't specify what. Most likely just the "2-story building becomes 1-story buidling" that was originally reported.

-Rob

Thank you for this information! I've only wanted to see the skyway go for about 20 years. And as long as the building was there the thought they might bring that mess back remained. Plus it really is a rather ugly and oddly placed building. Bring on the wrecking ball!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom