Hall of Presidents Previews Today

LSUxStitch

barackobamaaafigure_6212005352175260.jpg

I'm sure this has been posted before, but I didn't see it in this particular thread :D

yankspy

I had never heard about it that way...CW was always what it's been associated with.

Interesting...*goes to research*
Or you could just ask your U.S. Historian friend.:wave:

The Battle Hymm of the Republic is indeed associated with the Civil War. The melody was taken from the original song "John Brown's Body".

The lyrics come from the poem written by Julia Ward Howe at the Willard hotel after visiting a Union camp in 1861.

Okay, I am done showing off.:lol:

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
When is the slightly less popular, but just as important, "Foyer of Minority Whips" gonna get its much needed refurb?

EPCOT Explorer

The other part of the sign is done now in advance of the AP/DVC Preview on Sunday.

IMG_0037_-_Version_2.jpg
Oooh, very nice. The blue stands out.

Or you could just ask your U.S. Historian friend.:wave:

The Battle Hymm of the Republic is indeed associated with the Civil War. The melody was taken from the original song "John Brown's Body".

The lyrics come from the poem written by Julia Ward Howe at the Willard hotel after visiting a Union camp in 1861.

Okay, I am done showing off.:lol:
:lol::wave:

As always interesting. Oh, and when researching it, it does seem that Republicans have been known to rally behind it. Interesting. Tried looking for a Democrat song, too...but no luck.:lookaroun:lol:

magiconmainstrt

Hall of Presidents

Thank you for the info-I am excited to see the show in Dec-and Yes, I will be bringing my Kleenex'....
Look for me in Dec....
Glad it sounds like they left some of the film headlines in the show--this is great for the kids and us big kids to "remember" and "Honor our leaders and country"

jt04

The other part of the sign is done now in advance of the AP/DVC Preview on Sunday.

IMG_0037_-_Version_2.jpg

Nice! Thanks for the pic. People can't just walk by the place now and not realize it's there. I think it's great that the real MK refurbishment has started in Liberty Square and is now almost complete.

My theory is that the decision on the next big project at WDW was between MI at AK and refurbing FL at MK. Since CMM has partially reopened a shuttered attraction, my guess is that Fantasyland is next and MI is on hold for now. Just a theory though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom