New Plates

dazlee

Original Poster
Hi everyone, this is a bit dumb and could be old news but it could be an indication of 'What Will You Celebrate?' rolling out.

When I got lunch today at Port Orleans Riverside's food court I got this plate:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95802316@N00/3156856383/

It looks like a celebrate plate with the Mickey balloons.

I also asked about new mugs but the CM didnt know if/when they would come around.

Happy new year :)

DTM93

If they are, which they probably are, I actually think they look nice.
For plates. :lol:
I would like to see images of the signs for WWYC on the lamp posts like the YOAMD ones where if anyone has any images please.

mousefan1972

Hi everyone, this is a bit dumb and could be old news but it could be an indication of 'What Will You Celebrate?' rolling out.

When I got lunch today at Port Orleans Riverside's food court I got this plate:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95802316@N00/3156856383/

It looks like a celebrate plate with the Mickey balloons.

I also asked about new mugs but the CM didnt know if/when they would come around.

Happy new year :)

Hmm, that would correlate with the CM at Roaring Fork at Wilderness Lodge telling me last week that the new refillable mugs were going to be red. Interesting! Thanks for posting.

ttalovebug

I always keep a napkin and a plate from the parks. :eek:

I think this years Christmas ones were very cute.

My mom has a habit of taking too many napkins and not wanting to throw them away, so she ends up stuffing them in her purse and taking them home. I'm still using Halloween and Food & Wine napkins. :lol:

Interesting that they're red. They look a little christmas-y.

marypoppins68

The new merchandise bags are out too. One side has the castle, the other side has the castle in the background and a picture of Mickey holding balloons in front of it. At the top it says This Bag is Made from 100% Recycled Plastic. On the other side it says Reduce-Reuse-Recycle. The receipts also say Celebrate at the top now too.

Pongo

This thread reminds me of the new napkin thread of 2005 that showcased the Happiest Celebration on Earth-ware.

WDITrent

This is a bit off-topic, but I love how if you look at the bottom of most Disney Parks plates they say "Stoke-on-Trent".

Well, since marypoppins68 mentioned it...here are some pics from today. We really like the new bags.

celebrate_1.jpg

celebrate_2.jpg

celebrate_3.jpg

celebrate_4.jpg

marypoppins68

Thanks for posting the pictures! :wave: I do have pictures, I'm just having problems getting them onto my computer and uploaded at the moment. I like the new bags too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom