WDW Confirms a HUGE Rumor Proof right here...

jedimaster1227

:eek:

Whoa! How cooooool! That would be phenomenal.

Having seen (and experienced) the concept in its execution, I can say that this single attraction is my favorite Disney dark ride worldwide. The attraction's unique sets, incredible effects and surprisingly fun ending make this attraction incredibly worthwhile...

Enigma

Account Suspended
Having seen (and experienced) the concept in its execution, I can say that this single attraction is my favorite Disney dark ride worldwide. The attraction's unique sets, incredible effects and surprisingly fun ending make this attraction incredibly worthwhile...

yes BUT is it coming to WDW?

P.S. I prefer the ending of the original Submarine Voyage at Disneyland to the tokyo 20k ending although I like tokyos very much. Its the wierdest story change/ending since the finale of Mr.Toad's Wild Ride.

jt04

P.S. I prefer the ending of the original Submarine Voyage at Disneyland to the tokyo 20k ending although I like tokyos very much. Its the wierdest story change/ending since the finale of Mr.Toad's Wild Ride.

As some have mentioned, nothing is definite until the bulldozers move (and sometimes not even then), but rest assured something is on the way.:sohappy:

Merry Christmas Enigma :xmas: and Happy Holidays too! :)

jedimaster1227

Without telling you too much (this "know-nothing 14 year old" seventeen year old knows better than to spill information before its due), it is a possibility. Mysterious Island is only being looked upon for replication at one park worldwide. If the budget comes together (and if Everest keeps operating the way it is, the chances will be greatly increased), then we will get it. If the money isn't there, then it won't happen.

jt04

My confidence comes from the fact that Disney will have to respond to the major upgrades at Uni and Sea World. The more I see of them the more I suspect Dissney will respond in big way. Potterland opens in just a little over a year and Disney is clearing CMM for a reason.

Enigma

Account Suspended
Without telling you too much (this "know-nothing 14 year old" seventeen year old knows better than to spill information before its due), it is a possibility.

Lets not get cocky kiddo. I'm just curious that your suggesting that DAK is getting a whole new land when my friend who works at Disney clearly told me that nothing of any substance will be coming to WDW in the next 3 years.

And for the record my source isnt a park grunt, an imaginary friend, or some goof at WDI. I get my information from somebody where the REAL decisions are made. Accounting! :eek:

jedimaster1227

Lets not get cocky kiddo. I'm just curious that your suggesting that DAK is getting a whole new land when my friend who works at Disney clearly told me that nothing of any substance will be coming to WDW in the next 3 years.

And for the record my source isnt a park grunt, an imaginary friend, or some goof at WDI. I get my information from somebody where the REAL decisions are made. Accounting! :eek:

I said what I've said for a reason. Plain and simple. Thats what I've been told and however different it may sound to what you've been told, I've been given enough strong information to lead me to believe what I've been told.

I'm sorry if I come off sounding cocky, but after being publicly lambasted by someone whom I know has a less than favorable history on this site (definitely not as one who is known for truthfulness), I'm not sure I'm able to muster up the belief in your "sources" that you seem to desire. Cockiness aside, I know well enough from my time on this forum that it doesn't quite matter who your source is on paper--its what they tell you... And even if they tell you something, there is no guarantee until the attraction is announced and/or built.

But then again, if you are so intent on gaining credibility on this site, you can just ignore those who are skeptical and carry on with your daily sharing. I'm a far tougher person to gain the trust of, so don't expect anything from me anytime soon... I've seen enough in the last week and a half to fill my plate. :wave:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
crayonqr3.jpg

Enigma

Account Suspended
I said what I've said for a reason. Plain and simple. Thats what I've been told and however different it may sound to what you've been told, I've been given enough strong information to lead me to believe what I've been told.

I'm sorry if I come off sounding cocky, but after being publicly lambasted by someone whom I know has a less than favorable history on this site (definitely not as one who is known for truthfulness), I'm not sure I'm able to muster up the belief in your "sources" that you seem to desire. Cockiness aside, I know well enough from my time on this forum that it doesn't quite matter who your source is on paper--its what they tell you... And even if they tell you something, there is no guarantee until the attraction is announced and/or built.

But then again, if you are so intent on gaining credibility on this site, you can just ignore those who are skeptical and carry on with your daily sharing. I'm a far tougher person to gain the trust of, so don't expect anything from me anytime soon... I've seen enough in the last week and a half to fill my plate. :wave:

You take the internet way to seriously relax! Im just clowning around. :ROFLOL::p

TimontheGreat

Okay so about 3 weeks ago I emailed WDW And asked them about the expansion of AK and if they would be building a new land soon. They wrote back to me with the following: (Please note I copied the entire email, but blocked out my personal info)

from
cleardot.gif
Walt Disney World Guest Mail <guest.mail@wdw.disneyonline.com>to
cleardot.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
date
cleardot.gif
Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 10:43 AMsubject
cleardot.gif
Re: Request for General Information about Walt Disney World Resort (KMM34274284I15977L0KM)
hide details 10:43 AM (11 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Dear Ron,

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World Resort.

The Walt Disney World Resort is constantly working with our "Imagineers"
and evaluating new ideas for further enhancing our attractions and
entertainment offerings in the parks. At this time, we can confirm that they are currently in the process of developing a new "land" at Walt Disney's Animal Kingdom. We are sorry we can't provide more details other then to say this new area is scheduled to open in 2012.

We appreciate your understanding.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact
us.

Please include your full name, E-Mail address, and reservation number if
applicable on all correspondence.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Ronda Kendall

WDW Online Communications

PLEASE NOTE: All information is subject to change without notice and
should be confirmed just prior to your visit.

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
I have heard that at Animal Kingdom they are supposed to build another
land. What will this land be? And when will it be opening?

---------------------------------------------------------
Client Info:
Browser: Other
Browser version: 3.0.4
Platform: Other
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.4)
Gecko/2008102920 Firefox/3.0.4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
hmm.... Ashton Kutcher snuck into WDW and is trying to punk us all!!!:ROFLOL:

ntoeman

So I haven't read through all 19 pages of this thread word for word but has anyone thought of trying to send the same or similar email to Disney to see if they get a similar response? Just throwin that out there.

jt04

So I haven't read through all 19 pages of this thread word for word but has anyone thought of trying to send the same or similar email to Disney to see if they get a similar response? Just throwin that out there.

Yes, but we may not hear for 2-3 weeks assuming the rep did not speak out of turn and/or the info is still releaseable.

I did, and I finally got my response:

Dear XXXX,

Thank you for contacting the Walt Disney World Resort.

The Walt Disney World Resort is constantly working with our "Imagineers"
and evaluating new ideas for further enhancing our attraction and
entertainment offerings in the parks. At this time, no plans relating
to your inquiry have been announced.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact
us.

Please include your full name, E-Mail address, and reservation number if
applicable on all correspondence.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Bano Carlos
WDW Online Communications

So the difference between the OP and my letter is after "At this time,". I still call shenanigans on this. The wording on the email was most likely changed. "Animal Kingdom" is used in the changed sentence and is not the name the company uses for the park.

Myth: Busted.

I did, and I finally got my response:

So the difference between the OP and my letter is after "At this time,". I still call shenanigans on this. The wording on the email was most likely changed. "Animal Kingdom" is used in the changed sentence and is not the name the company uses for the park.

Myth: Busted.

It's also kinda funny how the structure of the email changes after the "At this time,". In your email it was evenly blocked and on the OP's email the last two lines run a lot farther than the first two.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I dont know which is sadder, posting tosh to sound knowledgeable, or debunking tosh in a vain hope of becoming wind swept and interesting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom