Attention Trekkies! First image of the the new original ENTERPRISE!

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
I'm so excited! :sohappy:

enterprise579_l.jpg

EpcotServo

Set course for more Simon Pegg and retro Star Trek, Sulu.

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

You know I'm not a huge Star Trek fan, and I loathe pretty much everything J. J. Abrams has been involved with, but I'm seriously stoked for this.
:D

(If he screws it up in an abrams-esque way, I'll have to ask for his agonizer.:lol::p)

DormaNesbit

Love it Love it Love it...when my 17year old was a baby and he got fussy, he would calm down instantly by listening to the into music to Star Trek the Next Generation.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I am a bit torn. From a design standpoint it should look somewhere between the NX-01 Enterprise and the NCC-1701 used in the original series. To me it looks like it would fall somewhere between the NCC-1701A and NCC-1701B. Regardless of that it still looks pretty freakin cool.

Timmay

Yeah, I like it...but you should listen to the die-hards over here. According to them, the world is about to come to an end.

I am a closet Trek fan myself. I love the original series and read some of the books as well. Fact is, I am pretty darned excited about this movie. From waht I have heard, the story seems pretty solid and is faithful to the original.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Yeah, I like it...but you should listen to the die-hards over here. According to them, the world is about to come to an end.

I am a closet Trek fan myself. I love the original series and read some of the books as well. Fact is, I am pretty darned excited about this movie. From waht I have heard, the story seems pretty solid and is faithful to the original.
Now you see why I come to a Disney site to discuss Star Wars and Star Trek. There is quite a bit more sanity over here.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Wow. Ummm....I am frightened for the world! Not because of you MasterYoda but because of the people on the other board.
I am sure the Trekkies and Star Wars fans are saying the same thing about us when the venture over here.

"Can you believe those Disney freaks? They were going on and on about chicken strips being changed to nuggets. Changing from strips to nuggets is no where near as grievous as say GL reversing the stereo tracks in the opening score the special edition of ANH. That kind of stuff is really important as it completely ruined my favorite movie of all time. Get a life Disney dorks!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom