HSM 3 trailer in less than 3 days!

JimboJones123

Original Poster
from darkhorizons.com

...Finally the trailer for Disney's "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" will premiere online at Disney.com on July 14th at 12:01 AM US-EST, a few hours after preceding encore showings of "Camp Rock".

EpcotServo

Revised information from my last post about this.

A "DARKER" HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL SET TO CONCLUDE THE SERIES
Source: AP NEWSWIRE
July 10th, 2008

For immediate Release

"High School Musical 3: Deathcoming" is set to conclude the popular series. A much darker take on the franchise, the story revolves around one of the students having a mental breakdown at the Senior Homecoming, and taking the wacky wildcats hostage! Can they save the school and themselves from a reckless shooter with the power of song and dance? And what about the PROM? Recently Zac Efron had this to say: "It's a very light-hearted musical, and there's some great catchy tunes from "Everybody Down! (It's fun time)" to "Sharpay got Shot!(who's going to clean it up)", I think they're the best songs yet. No spoilers for how it's going to end, but let's just say when it's all over, I've in a sense become death, destroyer of worlds." It's set for release in october, alongside a Disney Digital 3-D presentation. The MPAA has not rated the film yet.

:lol:

:lookaroun
Sorry, I'm evil.
:drevil:

PotteryGal

Revised information from my last post about this.

A "DARKER" HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL SET TO CONCLUDE THE SERIES
Source: AP NEWSWIRE
July 10th, 2008

For immediate Release

"High School Musical 3: Deathcoming" is set to conclude the popular series. A much darker take on the franchise, the story revolves around one of the students having a mental breakdown at the Senior Homecoming, and taking the wacky wildcats hostage! Can they save the school and themselves from a reckless shooter with the power of song and dance? And what about the PROM? Recently Zac Efron had this to say: "It's a very light-hearted musical, and there's some great catchy tunes from "Everybody Down! (It's fun time)" to "Sharpay got Shot!(who's going to clean it up)", I think they're the best songs yet. No spoilers for how it's going to end, but let's just say when it's all over, I've in a sense become death, destroyer of worlds." It's set for release in october, alongside a Disney Digital 3-D presentation. The MPAA has not rated the film yet.

:lol:

:lookaroun
Sorry, I'm evil.
:drevil:

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL: You just made my day. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom