WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower'sChild

I'm low on WDW pictures, but here we have young Figment making his journey from Chicago to Orlando.

(Yes, I am an adult who still brings my 13 year old Figment plush with on all my WDW trips; yes, I got some odd looks taking this picture)

That is a very nice photo :) I always knew that I was not the only one who took these kind of photos :wave:

gabroccoli

Here is one to have a little fun with. Take a look at the pairs of people in each of the rows and imagine some of the thoughts going through their heads at this moment. I envision the women 5 rows from the back thinking "I'm going to kill him when we get off this!" and the guy near the middle in the orange shirt with "I'm going to die!!!!". I've got a bunch from this set and keep thinking I should do thought balloons based on the looks on some of the people.

IMG_7743.jpg

Ya, I just saved a bundle on car insurance(GEICO). So why the H@#L am I riding on this.

jiminy.cricket

Here is one to have a little fun with. Take a look at the pairs of people in each of the rows and imagine some of the thoughts going through their heads at this moment. I envision the women 5 rows from the back thinking "I'm going to kill him when we get off this!" and the guy near the middle in the orange shirt with "I'm going to die!!!!". I've got a bunch from this set and keep thinking I should do thought balloons based on the looks on some of the people.

IMG_7743.jpg
I love this picture!!! I love that you captured all 30 of them! I love that the train is packed! I think I enjoy Disney best during the warm months (not winter) and when there are quite a few people there--not when there are too many or too few. Sigh. I miss the World right now.

EpcotServo

IMG_7743.jpg

OK, I like a challenge.
:lol:

ROW 1
"This ride is FAB-U-LESS!"

ROW 2
"Testify!"

ROW 3
"I hope I don't lose my ugly glasses!"

ROW 4
"oh god....I just HAD to be a Single Rider next to THIS guy."

ROW 5
"This ride can never heal the hurt."

ROW 6
"YOU'RE STEPPING ON MY FOOT!"

ROW 7
"Really? A drop? Halfway through the ride? come on."

ROW 8
"Don't pay attention to the scary people ahead of us honey."

ROW 9
"KAMIKAZE!!!!!!!"

ROW 10
"George...you didn't sayyyy there'd be a drop! I want a divorce!"

ROW 11
" WELL I NEVER!"

ROW 12
"No need to fear, my forehead will save the day!"

ROW 13
"We are far too European to be riding this AMERICAN ride."

ROW 14
"How steep could it be?"

ROW 15
"Whew...I was worried that a DROP was coming! Glad it worked out. I guess everything will be ALRIGHT..."

mickey's mamu

JEFFB

Wonderful picture of the Yacht Club! You wouldn't happen to have one like that of the Beach Club? BC is my favorite resort. I love all your pictures. You are one great photographer.

xsupaxmanxsfnex

I have been at the world for a couple days and have about 160 pictures, I am sure once I get home I will be set for a while. Keep them coming guys(and ladies:D)

Nicole220

OK, I like a challenge.
:lol:

ROW 1
"This ride is FAB-U-LESS!"

ROW 2
"Testify!"

ROW 3
"I hope I don't lose my ugly glasses!"

ROW 4
"oh god....I just HAD to be a Single Rider next to THIS guy."

ROW 5
"This ride can never heal the hurt."

ROW 6
"YOU'RE STEPPING ON MY FOOT!"

ROW 7
"Really? A drop? Halfway through the ride? come on."

ROW 8
"Don't pay attention to the scary people ahead of us honey."

ROW 9
"KAMIKAZE!!!!!!!"

ROW 10
"George...you didn't sayyyy there'd be a drop! I want a divorce!"

ROW 11
" WELL I NEVER!"

ROW 12
"No need to fear, my forehead will save the day!"

ROW 13
"We are far too European to be riding this AMERICAN ride."

ROW 14
"How steep could it be?"

ROW 15
"Whew...I was worried that a DROP was coming! Glad it worked out. I guess everything will be ALRIGHT..."
:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Storybookland is a really great photo op ride... here are some two foot tall mountains with a 150 foot mountain behind them
Great pic. I love the set up they made.

jeffb

Jeff, I know you don't control the climate (or do you...that could explain so many of these great photos ;)) but the clouds have great symmetry with the buildings.

WDWFigment - thanks, there is talk of a climate control / cloud line up feature on the hopefully forthcomming 5D MK II but I will only believe it once I see it :ROFLOL:. I took that shot on September 30, 2007 and I believe the Disney organization had requested good whether for EPCOT 25th anniversary which held out to about 6PM on Oct 1st.

Great picture of your figment plush at the airport!

Mickey's Mamu - Thank you for the very kind words. Unfortunately, I dont have a picture of the Yacht Club.

Here is my post for today from the boardwalk.

2643857591_895d148495_b.jpg

For a larger 1600 X 900 view pleae click here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/96525092@N00/2643857591/sizes/o/

°O°Joe

Beautiful spectro picture, Joe!
Great pictures Joe and JeffB
Thanks guys!
How long have the stars with the spotlights been attached to this float? I don't remember seeing it the last time I saw Spectro. Maybe the fog was getting to me?
I'm really not sure, sorry...
ojoe........your picture is stunning. What camera do you use?
Thanks! I shoot with the Nikon D40.
Joe great pic of spectro.....right place right time??? Or did you have that shot planned??
I kind of wanted to get that spot for one - so the kids could have a good view of SpectroMagic with the castle in the background and also, of course, so I could get some good pictures of the parade.
Amazing shot!! Do you remember what were the setting you used on your camera?
Here is some of the EXIF data:

Exposure: 0.017 sec (1/60)
Aperture: f/2.5
Focal Length: 30 mm
ISO Speed: 400
Exposure Bias: -1 EV
Exposure Program: Shutter priority

As with the dark rides, I normally shoot on shutter priority at 1/60. This is my first time photographing SpectroMagic - next time I'm going to try 1/80 and maybe a even 1/100 to try to eliminate some of the motion blur. Those characters move their heads around kind of fast, so sometimes (even this shot if you look closely) their heads are slightly out of focus due to motion blur. I believe I had ISO set on ISO Auto with a maximum of ISO1600, but I don't remember what shutter speed it was set on (for the ISO auto).

Hope this helps!

--Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom