disney dollars?

kimmychad

Original Poster
hello, can you purchase disney dollars from the mail order number? i don't want to use ebay, i'd rather go throug disney. thanks

Rob562

Actually, there *is* a way to order Disney Dollars through the mail (or at least I know there *was*), but not through the normal mail order line.

Let me look around a bit. It was an address at WDW that you sent a check or money order to, made out in the exact amount that you wanted. (Had to be check or money order, no credit cards)

EDIT: OK, I found it. This site lists the appropriate addresses and instructions for ordering direct from Disney.
http://www.disneydollars.net/Purchase by Mail.htm
Note that there's a $10 shipping fee for the order, so you have to decide whether it's worth it vs. making the drive to get them.

The WDW address is for the Ticketing Office (which is separate from Central Reservations). Ticketing is the office that fulfills online ticket orders and over-the-phone ticket-only orders. If you want to call and confirm the address and other info, you can reach them through the WDW Main Switchboard: 407-824-2222. Ask specifically for the "Ticketing Office". (Don't let them give you CRO as CRO will have no idea about it.)

And while I'm mentioning the Ticketing Office, it's a good time to suggest everyone file the name away for future knowledge. Ticketing can handle MANY problems you have with tickets you may have ordered, and they have a lot of leeway to resolve issues, perhaps even more-so than Guest Relations. (I exchanged MVMCP tickets through them once when the dates for our vacation changed)

-Rob

kimmychad

Original Poster
I was just at the South Hills store yesterday to get some.....not that far from where you are.

lol yeah i would have to go to south hills or the mall at robinson to get them. i just do so much other stuff online or on the phone i was just hoping i could order disney dollars as well. oh well, another excuse to go shopping.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom