We may be there March 17-21!!!

IROC it

Original Poster
Well my wife and I loved it so much at DLR, we are planning on returning with our kids...

Barring any unexpecteds, we will be there from Monday the 17th through Friday the 21st...

Can't beat the current 5 days for the price of 3 deal, and the 4th night free at the good neighbor hotel!:animwink:

Anyhow, here's hoping we can come out there... We just got word that my Step-Mom's mother is in the hospital, and while we are not entirely close to our step-grandmother (only due to lack of time to really know her before she has been older and ill), we just adore my Step-Mom, and support her and my Dad... We're hoping she's back in better health by early this next week.

So if you pray for these types of things, please pray... for her.:)

We can always book a different trip.:shrug:

(Is it bad that I really hope we can go this March though?)

LadyDarling

P&P (prayers and postive thoughts) headed your families way! Hopefully you can head out!

One word of warning PLAN WELL! It's nearing spring break out here and the crowds are really starting to pick up!

IROC it

Original Poster
Update!

BTW- It was extremely fun with the kids...

Didn't do everything we'd planned exactly... but we loved it! As usual, Disney parks felt like our home away from home...

Still didn't get to ride GRR, the temps were barely above 70 for highs, and in the mid to low 50's at night.

Suggestion: Spring time may be better weather at WDW... and maybe, just maybe, less crowded? Or at least more room there to maneuver...

We found it more crowded at DLR in Spring than in July (July being when SoCal resident's are blacked out from using their passes)...

So for warmer weather, go in July to DLR.:cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom