WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1DisneyDad

Photo was taken in Jan 06. Daylight of same photo.
DSC00185.jpg

spectropluto

I believe that is the end of dream along with mickey. I know during christmas and such the last show was when it was dark. I could be wrong since I know all the music but have never actually seen the show.

It was the end of "Cinderellabration" (an import from Tokyo)

what is this?

I don't think anyone answered your question...this is the VIP Lounge at the Wonders of Life.

Goodness, those pictures brought back memories. Back in my days as a Custodial Hostess, I was assigned to clean that area by myself...I got bored so I was singing Disney songs at the top of my lungs while vacuuming when my managers walked in. Good times :D

joanna71985

Awsome picture!!

I don't think anyone answered your question...this is the VIP Lounge at the Wonders of Life.

Goodness, those pictures brought back memories. Back in my days as a Custodial Hostess, I was assigned to clean that area by myself...I got bored so I was singing Disney songs at the top of my lungs while vacuuming when my managers walked in. Good times :D

That is great!!:lol:

Ooo, yum!!:slurp:

Hey Guys!!! I know some folks periodocally ask for tips about shooting certain shots & everyone is always willing to give advice. I just wanted to share a website that I think has some GREAT tutorials for learning techniques: http://www.photoxels.com. Click on tutorials in the menu at the top. They cover every topic you can think of. They also have great reviews on various cameras. :)

Great website!

WDW-LUVR

Hey Guys!!! I know some folks periodocally ask for tips about shooting certain shots & everyone is always willing to give advice. I just wanted to share a website that I think has some GREAT tutorials for learning techniques: http://www.photoxels.com. Click on tutorials in the menu at the top. They cover every topic you can think of. They also have great reviews on various cameras. :)
Thanks A Million, My Husband just bought me a new digital camera for my B-day and this will come in very handy.

Bug715

It was the end of "Cinderellabration" (an import from Tokyo)

O ok. Yea I never saw that one either. I remember hearing the music while I was eating at Casey's but didn't see it. Come to think of it the only castle stage show I've seen since I was little was the Villians Mix and Mingle show.

Looks like some of the ghosts escaped HM to try out Rockin Rollercoaster! Love the pic and the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom