Grizzly jumps rail and crashes

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
The grizzly rapids ride is closed. A raft is at the bottom of the big drop half over the side rail and tilted sideways. Cant take pics. Disney guarding. No one seriously hurt. Post more later.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I looked it up, grizzly reopened yesterday.

Apparently this is new and no one seems to know about it on the web. I'm on my laptop now, but the vehicle/raft was over the side barrier at the base of the drop about halfway, sitting in the empty trough at about 45 degrees, had mangers all around it, and the rest of the ride was e-stopped and drained.

Didn't see the accident, but a CM nearby was telling people no one was seriously hurt.

Nicole220

I looked it up, grizzly reopened yesterday.

Apparently this is new and no one seems to know about it on the web. I'm on my laptop now, but the vehicle/raft was over the side barrier at the base of the drop about halfway, sitting in the empty trough at about 45 degrees, had mangers all around it, and the rest of the ride was e-stopped and drained.

Didn't see the accident, but a CM nearby was telling people no one was seriously hurt.
Ah, okay. Thanks for the info. Glad no one was seriously hurt.

sweetpee_1993

Wow, Merf! You get around, buddy! LOL!

Good report there. Any other info yet? Sounds like a significant incident. Glad to hear nobody was hurt although I don't think you'd hear a CM telling about the gore and hysteria even if there was any. LOL!

Have fun out in Cali!

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom