WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

LeeSeeBabe

christmas032.jpg

photoflight

Yor photos are amazing! Is the camera mounted under the plane or in the nose, etc?

Thanks! I'm trying to build a collection of WDW sites. For work I have a large camera mounted inside the airplane, pointing through a large hole (20" or so) in the floor. If I'm shooting digital stuff for fun (like these) I lift the camera away from the hole and aim the camera out the hole.

Some (or likely all) of the aerial images in the "Test Track" briefing rooms were done the same way. I might well have shot the original "Test Track" image, we used to do a lot of work for WDW and Universal years ago.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Thanks! I'm trying to build a collection of WDW sites. For work I have a large camera mounted inside the airplane, pointing through a large hole (20" or so) in the floor. If I'm shooting digital stuff for fun (like these) I lift the camera away from the hole and aim the camera out the hole.

Some (or likely all) of the aerial images in the "Test Track" briefing rooms were done the same way. I might well have shot the original "Test Track" image, we used to do a lot of work for WDW and Universal years ago.

How very interesting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom