More Talking Characters?

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Awhile back I recall a post mentioning if the Talking characters for Dream Along with Mickey were a success we'd be seeing Chip, Dale & Pluto talking versions by christmas..........Were they ever used...or to an extent even created?:lookaroun

darthjohnny

Yeah, I've been wondering too.

I heard something about takling Chip 'n' Dale being used in the Christmas Party, or something like that.

I also heard about Timon becoming a talking character in the Festival of the Lion King, but never found out what came of that, if anything.

bingie

Yes, you are correct.

Chip and Dale are currently being used in Celebrate The Season and 'Twas The Night Before Christmas, both shows are part of the MVMC Party.

Pluto was not made due to lack of funds and time.

Timone is being looked at for FOTLK, as it was the first articulated character, and is still being used in Tokyo.

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Can't you tell I don't do message boards much. Sorry, I know someone will complain about it, oh well. I type too slow and someone beat me to the reply. Hope everyone has an Extra-Magical Holiday Season! From our Disney Family to yours, have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thanks for letting me know :wave:. I just found a video that shows the Chip & Dale talking heads on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mfy1vhy-tE

darthjohnny

I wonder, considering how his tongue always sticks out,how would they do Pluto?

It would look weird if we was moving his mouth with his tongue sticking out all the time. Would they be able to control his tongue?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom