WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

apatten22

There is now a Christmas tree in the Princess room. The faces are blurred because I did not ask their permission to post their photos and with only three people in the photo, they don't exactly blend in.

Dis_StoryBk3_CmasTree_0002_smaller_blurred.jpg

Well, even if you have to blur their faces to keep their identities safe, I'm sure we'd all love to see the Princesses "out of character" and being silly since it's probably something we'd never get to see ourselves.

Shere_Khan

imagew2.aspx

Can someone please just tell me if you can see the photo above. It was my first try posting a photo

No I cannot see it. I have not heard of the site winkflash before so I am not sure if that has something to do with it. Is it a site where your photos are private and cannot be viewed by the public?

pajammies

O.K. thanks, winkflash has private and public options. I'm not very good at this kind of stuff. I'll have my husband help me another time, thanks though!:)

Gorjus

not to be rude, but gorjus give me a break. first of all i hope we as adults can accept that the "princesses" will look different on a day to day basis. i can appreciate the fact that youre trying to preserve the magic while giving us a backstage look or whatever, but your mind blowing picture of three princesses in front of a small christmas tree isnt exactly dateline nbc expose worthy. here is what i have noticed about this thread. there are three groups of people: 1. the people who just enjoy posting pictures and checking out other peoples disney photos 2. the people who post their entire vacation ablum, tell their entire life story, or post extremely similar (and often quite bizarre) photos over and over again in hopes that someone will take the bait and say something about it and finally, 3. the cast members who, like in every other thread, lord over all of us with their infinite wisdom and reveal to us things only the great oz would know, making sure we know the rules and what our place is because most of us are not and have not been cm's. its a picture thread, post pictures, make a quick comment such as "great picture" or "where is this" and move on with your life. this thread is now almost 160 pages and every 5 or 6 pages or so someone starts complaining, so please, i beg of all of you, listen to mother and stop.

You are most correct about adults. I was just worried about the children seeing different Disney Princesses. And no, my photo is not newsworthy, those I kept on my computer.

I agree with you analysis of the three types of photos posted until you get to the third. We CM's are not trying to lord it over you. Good heavens, I find out more about WDW here on this forum than I do at work. You should lord it over us. I/We are trying to save our As....behinds. At the time I took this photo, there were not 10 families in the room. There were only Cm's. And the photos taken were only meant for Cm's eyes only. Now the photo that I posted was tame, but the other ones might have gotten all of us a reprimand because the princesses were lying on the floor and then they were doing cart wheels. I tried getting a photo of Pluto doing a cart wheel through proper Disney channels...no such luck.

Now you said every 5 or 6 pages everyone starts complaining....stop. But then you complained.

I promise, I'm a former regular guest who wanted to see behind the scenes. I now have the ability to share some behind the scenes. I'll do it, but in a way that won't identify me. And if that includes blurring faces, I'll do it.

Lording over?! As if I was that arrogant. Geez. How insecure would you have to be to do that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom