SpectroMagic "Chuckie Dolls" are now face characters

Figment82

Original Poster
Just saw SpectroMagic tonight, the first parade using the new face characters in place of the light up masks. If anything, they are bit creepier than before! I took some photos, and will have them up in a moment.

bryPOD

I'm very disapointed that I will never be seeing those creeptastic characters again... They were my favorite part of Spectro.

Figment82

Original Poster
DSCN2305.JPG

DSCN2306.JPG

DSCN2309.JPG

DSCN2308.JPG

Joevn

Why??????????

They look like ghosts or someone gave the Spectromen bluish "black" eyes.

Does anyone know why it was changed? Was there a problem with the color changing masks?

bryPOD

Wow, these are uber frightening, and not nearly as whimsical as the older version...

This is my new "take down the wand"...

scpergj

I rather liked the light up masks, they were different. Strange looking, but different. These kind of look like creepy clowns...and I hate clowns.

They taste funny...:lookaroun

Rob562

Isn't this Light Magic all over again? Didn't they have semi-scary "pixies" whose faces were changed soon after the parade started to something different but with faces exposed, but was still just as creepy?

-Rob

GymLeaderPhil

I'm going to have to go out and see this now, but it if it is anything like the pictures show - it will be a big disappointment. The key thing about being a face character is showing your character in your face. Based on the pictures thus far these face characters have none. The one on the logo float looks like she (or is it a he?) is constipated. Aren't these characters suppost to be giggling and playful?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom