Spirit of Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobFL

Account Suspended
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

Yeah I hear ya...I think I'm gonna kill the Spirit myself...and because of ONE person...it's gonna get ruined

You know, i've not done one thing to garner their insults and i even said ealier, many posts back, that it was a "move on" instance but then they're the one who start the crap and now you're gonna blame me?

Seriously, you have issues then.

I'm allowed to defend my opinion. I didn't use foul language, i didn't name call.. they did. So blame me, whatever.

-Rob

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I can't give any personal info right now, although several members know me quite well. This has nothing to do with this thread, but rather other events that have recently transpired.

I ask that nobody ask about this, as it is a legal matter.

I didn't want to seem like a snob for not telling you guys about me.

And this thread will probably get locked because of the anti-steve messages. And I"m sure i'm not the only one reporting rob's anti pml and anti-steve messages.

When are you going to learn that this isn't a democracy. This is a privately owned and operated web server. Steve is in total control at all times, so I'd watch what I said about the boss If I were you.

As for these "Power-weilding" members you speak of. Ever think that Steve might know us well enough to know that we are looking out for the best interest of the boards by fighting idiots like you? I haven't been wrong yet.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by spider-man

Eh, I get cool Sigs out of each thread that seems marked for death, so it's not all bad. :lol:

On a lighter note... I have that phone in my sons room.

Somebody already told me that today... :lol: I just love this phone, it's so cool. It was my Xmas gift to myself last year. I went out to get Goofy or Mickey, took a look at this one, and it was a keeper. But I still think I'll get Goofy someday. And I love the Dixie band too!

RobFL

Account Suspended
A thought..

Someone go find one ounce of Disney related info Tramp or Fievel has contributed in the last 3 months.

A single post that has anything to do with Disney and they supplied the answer to!

Seriously, jeeze.

-Rob

Tramp

Originally posted by RobFL

Oh goody, another vote from a PML person with "power."

See folks, this is a non-democracy in action.

-Rob

...I'm not going to argue with you, Robby, we've been down that road once before...but I will not grieve when I see "ACCOUNT SUSPENDED" next to your name.

...trying to polarize the forum members is a mortal sin and totally uncalled for......this is the SECOND time you've done it.

WDWspider

You know, i've not done one thing to garner their insults and i even said ealier, many posts back, that it was a "move on" instance but then they're the one who start the crap and now you're gonna blame me?

Seriously, you have issues then.

I'm allowed to defend my opinion. I didn't use foul language, i didn't name call.. they did. So blame me, whatever.

-Rob

Well, it has became an IM or PM issue I think, but I respect all views. There is good in everything if you try to see it.

RobFL

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Tramp

...I'm not going to argue with you, Robby, we've been down that road once before...but I will not grieve when I see "ACCOUNT SUSPENDED" next to your name.

...trying to polarize the forum members is a mortal sin and totally uncalled for......this is the SECOND time you've done it.

Might i remind you you're the one who came here looking for a fight?

I said nothing to you.. heck.. i was having happy chats before you came.

You, your fault, take some responsibility.

And Jeeze, atleast post on tidbit of Disney info and i'll know you're not a complete power hungry twit.

-Rob

RobFL

Account Suspended

Oh, and

Do Not Call Me Robby! Condiscending elitest.

-Rob

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I'm Gary, I have a wife Linda and a 10 year old son Ryan. I work as a technical manager for an adhesives and sealants manufacturer. I'm into music, art, film, history, acting, food, wine, travel, cars, motorcycles, science, technology, running, weight lifting, karate, landscaping, gardening, bowling, amusement parks, museums, occasional photography, biking etc. My web-site is: www.visithoover.com

I hated Disney World when I went there in 1974, but I have gone every year for the past 6 years and I love it now. Linda compares going to "sticking hot needles" in her eyes, so Ryan and I will probably going by ourselves this year.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I'm sorry, but I'm not at WDW every day, so I'm not a wealth of information like yourself. I have chipped in when I feel I have something to add. I show restraint and try not to post where it counts unless I have something productive to say.

Just because I don't post news doesn't make me any less of a member. I show restraint....you should try it sometime.

I like tramp, look forward to Steve finding this thread. Maybe you can be done with once and for all.

You don't have to use foul language to get banned. Read the TOS sometime. If you are doing anything that is detrimental to this board, your rights can and will be revoked.

Good night, sweet prince.

Tramp

A thought..

Someone go find one ounce of Disney related info Tramp or Fievel has contributed in the last 3 months.

A single post that has anything to do with Disney and they supplied the answer to!

Seriously, jeeze.

-Rob

That's not a "thought"...that's whining from a pathetic envious kid with no life manifesting itself in attacks on other forum members. Another mortal sin.

WDWspider

Originally posted by garyhoov
I'm Gary, I have a wife Linda and a 10 year old son Ryan. I work as a technical manager for an adhesives and sealants manufacturer. I'm into music, art, film, history, acting, food, wine, travel, cars, motorcycles, science, technology, running, weight lifting, karate, landscaping, gardening, bowling, amusement parks, museums, occasional photography, biking etc. My web-site is: www.visithoover.com

I hated Disney World when I went there in 1974, but I have gone every year for the past 6 years and I love it now. Linda compares going to "sticking hot needles" in her eyes, so Ryan and I will probably going by ourselves this year.

At this point I don't think we can ruin the mood, better copy this to paste Gary.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by garyhoov

Talk about a strong opinion... :lol: Your father and son trip is in January, right?

MKCustodial

Originally posted by spider-man

At this point I don't think we can ruin the mood, better copy this to paste Gary.

You did that too, huh? WHat do you think "Spirit of Ryan II" or "Keeping the Ryan Legacy"? I've got it all ready.

RobFL

Account Suspended
*sighs*

Whart have we learned today class?

That it's not worth it being nice to people or trying to help people in your free time. You'll only get greif from people who consistently have nothing more than contempt for you.

Heck, you can even say "To heck with those people!" and try to jsut be helpful, but noooooo... they'll hunt you down and harass you every chance they get!!!

-Rob

RobFL

Account Suspended

That's not a "thought"...that's whining from a pathetic envious kid with no life manifesting itself in attacks on other forum members. Another mortal sin.

A mortal sin? You really think so?

Wow.. and you say i'm pathetic.

-Rob

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
*Sighs*

What have I learned from today's little encounter?

It's not worth it to try and argue with idiots. They usually will have an all-knowing attitude that will eventually get them in trouble. Then if they act like they aren't talking to you anymore, what they say won't be a direct attack and insult.

And I can say "To heck with these idiots", but noooooo...they'll hunt you down and then throw veiled insults at you every chance they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom