New look for BTMRR Engines

jmarc63

Original Poster
I found surfing sites tonight a Picture of the new look for the Lead Engine car for Big Thunder. As in an eariler posting someone asked what happened to the smokestacks and why they were removed, well here is the new look for them.

Attachments

• spy_btm_nostack2.jpg
    spy_btm_nostack2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 750

MaElStRoMROCKS

Account Suspended
I heard RUMUR about this and you all knwo my romurs are right!!

Ok it's a long story but i';ll try to make it a short story so you can read it shorter yes it's try they took off the smokestacks just like the original postmaster speculated but the question is WHY?

OK to unstand WHY you have to think about the STORIE of Big Thunderbolt Mountain. The STORIE talks about an indiana burial ground that haunts a MINE and to indians what is religious? PIECE PIPES!!! that they smoke!!! They took off the smoke stacks because Indianas thought it was rude and not peaceful because it was a ROLLERCOASTER. That's why they change rides.

jmarc63

Original Poster
Originally posted by MaElStRoMROCKS

Ok it's a long story but i';ll try to make it a short story so you can read it shorter yes it's try they took off the smokestacks just like the original postmaster speculated but the question is WHY?

OK to unstand WHY you have to think about the STORIE of Big Thunderbolt Mountain. The STORIE talks about an indiana burial ground that haunts a MINE and to indians what is religious? PIECE PIPES!!! that they smoke!!! They took off the smoke stacks because Indianas thought it was rude and not peaceful because it was a ROLLERCOASTER. That's why they change rides.

If its true IMO that is the stupidest reason I have ever heard.

MaElStRoMROCKS

Account Suspended
Originally posted by jmarc63

THINK about it too tho because the PARKS are NO SMOKING now too! I believe the rumur! they made the pirates eat and they can't date in DisneyLAND!

MonkeyHead

Originally posted by jmarc63

I don't know what's worse, the people who post stuff like that, or the responses like this.

"If it's true.."

OF COURSE IT'S NOT TRUE!

MaElStRoMROCKS

Account Suspended
Originally posted by MonkeyHead

I don't know what's worse, the people who post stuff like that, or the responses like this.

"If it's true.."

OF COURSE IT'S NOT TRUE!

HE IS WORSE because he is MEAN and i tell the truth!! I'm just telling you what my uncle told me from the people he knows and you jsut joined and you're already being mean!! I'm sorry if i made you mad in any way but i just want to help people here so they KNoW so if you have any questions ASK ME

MonkeyHead

HE IS WORSE because he is MEAN and i tell the truth!! I'm just telling you what my uncle told me from the people he knows and you jsut joined and you're already being mean!! I'm sorry if i made you mad in any way but i just want to help people here so they KNoW so if you have any questions ASK ME

Just how old is your uncle? Does he also talk about things being "nye on to thirty years ago" and reminisce about the Kaiser stealing the word "forty" and replacing it with "dickity?"

I don't know what version of Big Thunder he works at, but last I checked there were no Indians, and there certainly is no correlation between smoke stacks and peace pipes.

Oh I know... MAYBE THEY AIR BRUSHED THE SMOKE STACKS OUT CAUSE SMOKING IS BAD AND DISNEY DOESN'T LIKE SMOKING!!!!111

MaElStRoMROCKS

Account Suspended

Just how old is your uncle? Does he also talk about things being "nye on to thirty years ago" and reminisce about the Kaiser stealing the word "forty" and replacing it with "dickity?"

I don't know what version of Big Thunder he works at, but last I checked there were no Indians, and there certainly is no correlation between smoke stacks and peace pipes.

Oh I know... MAYBE THEY AIR BRUSHED THE SMOKE STACKS OUT CAUSE SMOKING IS BAD AND DISNEY DOESN'T LIKE SMOKING!!!!111

Are you agreeing now??? make up your mind!

MrNonacho

Premium Member
Some damage was found on one of the smokestacks, so it and all the others were removed for inspection/repair. I'm guessing they'll be reattached during the upcoming rehab.

Horizons_03

My feeling is that the reason why they may have taken off the smoke stacks ib ecasue of rust damage, i mean if you look at some of hte pictures that have been posted on this forums about this topic, it seems to me that Disneyworld hasn't been takting the proper preventivtive maintenance steps to keep the trains clean looking. becasue it looks like there is not much red pain on it. I thnk what they need to do taket he trains of the track during rehab and have them sanded primed and repainted and make them look new again to bring back the disney charm to such a wonderful ride.

Atticus

Malestrom or whatever your names is,

Please stop! Your false rumors are so annoying and stupid that they aren't even worth posting. I'm hoping your a 15 year old who just discovered this site and are all excited because of that. Eventually you will calm down.

Mike

Invero

Umm... There are a lot of things I want to say right now, but I will be nice.

The story (Note that it is spelled with a Y) of BTM is not set in Indiana, but rather out west, during the 1840 gold mine rush era. It has nothing to do with Hauntings or Native Americans.

As for the REAL reason why it happened... it was for Safety reasons, although I really shouldn't say the exact specifics. However, suffice to say, Disney saw an area where they needed to add some extra safety measures, and that is what they are currently doing. The smoke stacks will be back. However, I imagine they will refurbish them before they put them back. Maybe add a smoking effect? That would be cool. No clue how they would do that, though.

jmarc63

Original Poster

Thanks monkeyhead, malestromrocks is a bit confused:hammer: :hammer:

Legacy

Originally Posted By mktiggerman-
MaElStRoMROCKS... kid... go here:

<---------
Thanks Rob... I needed that.

And Maelstrom... buddy.... I believe your rumor. I believe that the smokestacks were taken off to be made into peacepipes.......

You took them.

I always thought they would make good bongs........

jmarc63

Original Poster
Originally posted by Kicker

Thanks Rob... I needed that.

And Maelstrom... buddy.... I believe your rumor. I believe that the smokestacks were taken off to be made into peacepipes.......

You took them.

I always thought they would make good bongs........
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cymbaldiva

:confused: What in the WORLD is all of that babble supposed to be about? :rolleyes: :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom