Nevermind - Ignore

NIU EE

Original Poster
:cry: I can't belive people chose the ignore thread to fight in and have it closed. It was all about being goofy and having fun. Taking a break from the stresses of everyday life. Walt would have never wanted the Ignore thread to end.

AliciaLuvzDizne

NIU EE said:
:cry: I can't belive people chose the ignore thread to fight in and have it closed. It was all about being goofy and having fun. Taking a break from the stresses of everyday life. Walt would have never wanted the Ignore thread to end.
it got closed? that thing lasted a long time lol

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Aww, that's a shame, it was a long lasting thread that got revived like once every two weeks or so.

It was kinda silly, hate to lose it though.

nibblesandbits

DisneyGuyJake said:
I'm in the mood to ignore threads, this sounded like a good one to ignore. :wave:
well, I think we should all be honored...out of all the ludacris threads that have been floating around on this site lately...you decided to ignore this one! I applaud you! :sohappy:

NIU EE

Original Poster
I have no time to pay the proper attention to this thread so I think I'll just ignore it completely.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
It seems that lately there are more than enough threads to ignore and not post in.

So, I'll post my ignorance here. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom