Official Photography Contest 6/11/06 - 6/20/06 Star Wars Weekends Contest

daguru

swweekends-00.jpg

mrtoad

It is sure not to win anyone over with technical merrits or staging as it is sitting on a paint tarp in my basement but it is all I have. Not sure if it will qualify as it is taken at home but it is from WDW...

It is an opening day Star Tours give away poster.

75862515-L.jpg

no2apprentice

WDWKat26 said:
No2apprentice, where was this picture taken?
Oh no! I have to use my memory! I'm doomed!:lol:

Sorry, my way of joking with myself about my age and some health conditions I battle.:)

Now, about the photo, it's cropped from a larger shot of a sign on a wall during the 2005 Star Wars Weekends. I cropped the image because I wanted to highlight the image in the helmet of Jedi Mickey and Darth Vadar (which I think is the neat part about the sign:animwink: ). As to the location of the wall...well, I'm not sure. There's a part of me thinking that it was on one of the back streets near some of the staging areas for the characters, but at looking at some of the buildings above the wall, I'm not so sure. Maybe someone more familiar with the building details can identify the location.

Sorry I can't be more specific about the location, but I do remember it was in Disney-MGM and 2005. Here's the original photo.
SWweekendwall.JPG

DDuckFan130

no2apprentice said:
Only 15 entries so far? I thought the SWW theme would draw a lot more. Must be the summer slowdown.
For me personally, the topic doesn't interest me :lookaroun

And I forgot to take pictures when I was there last month :hammer:

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
I've never been there for a Star Wars weekend, and I rarely go on the ride cause it makes me feel :hurl: so this is the ONLY picture that I have the qualifies :rolleyes:

C3PO.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom