3 Best Disney Tours!!

Yoop33

Original Poster
We will be hitting the Resort again in May and are going to be there for 4 days. We would like to take a couple tours that are both interesting and informative. We are both in our 20s and want something that we would enjoy.
I know there is plenty of info on Disneyworld.com but I would like to get some input from people that have been on some tours.

What did you go on?
How much was it? and
How did you like it?

darthjohnny

Keys to the Kingdom is awesome! Undiscovered Future World is great too, but it doesn't really get good untill the second half of the tour.

Chape19714

If you want a new apprication for WDW, take the Backstage Magic Tour
$199 per person with a HUGE meal included at Mama Melrose.

I loved it, but I am also extrememly interested in Technology and behind the scenes.

Jerm

http://www.allearsnet.com/btp/tours.htm is a good place to find out about the tours. I do agree taht the Keys is great and Undiscovered Future World is really well done. Yes they could cut out the "here is a CM from World Showcase to tell you about what they do" thing but it is still fun, and the seating for Illuminations is GREAT!!!!

J

I hear that the Behind the Seeds tour at the Land in Epcot is really cool. I personally have not been on this tour, but it looks really interesting. I believe the tour has seasonal hours though.

"...only then will we be truely living with the land."

Captain Hank

Clark Griswold said:
I hear that the Behind the Seeds tour at the Land in Epcot is really cool. I personally have not been on this tour, but it looks really interesting. I believe the tour has seasonal hours though.

"...only then will we be truely living with the land."
Agreed. If you have any interest in plants, gardening, or biology in general, I'd definately suggest the Behind the Seeds tour (though, I must admit, I'm a tad biased). It lasts approximately an hour, and is one of the least expensive tours offered by WDW. You will have the opportunity to walk through all of the greenhouses that you see from Living with the Land, and you get a closer look at the Biotechnology lab where Mickey's Mini Gardens are created from plant tissue cultures. You'll also be able to sample some of the produce grown in The Land, and participate in the Integrated Pest Management program. All in all, a very good tour. Tours are offered throughout the year, not just seasonally.

Epcot82Guy

Captain Hank said:
Agreed. If you have any interest in plants, gardening, or biology in general, I'd definately suggest the Behind the Seeds tour (though, I must admit, I'm a tad biased). It lasts approximately an hour, and is one of the least expensive tours offered by WDW. You will have the opportunity to walk through all of the greenhouses that you see from Living with the Land, and you get a closer look at the Biotechnology lab where Mickey's Mini Gardens are created from plant tissue cultures. You'll also be able to sample some of the produce grown in The Land, and participate in the Integrated Pest Management program. All in all, a very good tour. Tours are offered throughout the year, not just seasonally.

I agree, and it's nice to have another advocate, Captain Hank. I also would put my vote in for Keys and Segway. These three are all very different and very cool tours.

Tom

Beta Return
We've taken Backstage Magic twice, Keys to the Kingdom once, and Steam Trains twice (twice because we went with different people who wanted to do them).

I would recommend KtK and BSM highly. The Steam Train tour was great, until the guy we had the second time went ON and ON and ON about the history of Walt and his trains. I knew all the stories already, AND he went on tangent after tangent, and would take grand pauses to think. It was cool to see the monorail/train garage and ride around before park opening.

gregburg

DiveQuest at LivingSeas (if you are scuba certified). You get to go in the main tank, plus you get to interact with guests as a honorary cast member.

Very cool!

-Greg

Mystic

We've done Backstage Magic (MK, EPCOT, MGM), Backstage Safari (AK) and Dolphins in Depth (Living Seas) and would recommend all of them. We would do any of them again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom