Surprise Mission: Space Fast Passes

WDWFREAK53

...and now 11 pages in...we're still doing this...

*sticks park hopper in machine*

Mission:Space Fastpass...return time 5:05PM to 6:05PM

Oh look!

A Surprise Fastpass!!!

Surprise Fastpass: Get past the high school bickering...return time....NEVER!

TimeTrip said:
From a quoted disney press release:

But you don't really go to endor do you? You're also not really on a star speeder.

There *is* this thing call suspension of disbelief.

Its an entirely different thing. The Mission:Space Press release also talked about the storyline involving ISTC and mars but the press release for M:S said the technology would provide sensations of weightlessness.

Iakona

Ghostbuster626 said:
And yet when I say something everyone is like "GO FIND SOME QUOTES" I cant stand this you know what I am done with this.

OK, let's find you some quotes (nice to see that since I started this someone already posted the Astronaut quotes adding to his long list of whoops!). People are not jumping on you because you are posting. they are jumping on you because you present items as fact, you twist what other, respected posters have posted and say. You have been asked to produce quotes, yet you did not (re: your assertions that what Corrus said is fact when he said "seems") and you have generally been annoying in your attitude. So, pardon me if I don't shed a tear. In fact, it seems whenever facts start showing up you cut and run. That is why I designated you thrawn-Lite, not because we fear you, but because you present info as fact that is not (mostly other people's info you twist) and start trouble. At least Thrawn was well researched. Here are some of your greatest misses:

Little Thrawn-Lite and his selective quoting:

Ghostbuster626 said:
Corrus said LITTLE GREEN MEN :D
Jim Hill has been saying for two years now that either COP or Timekeeper would get replaced with Flying Saucers themed to the Little Green men from Toy Story.
I put two and two together. :D

Ghostbuster626 said:
Well Corrus says Little Green Men are coming and Lee says there is no project greenlit for the TK building and that it will remain to sit empty until John Lasseter comes in and reevluates all projects. Bottomline: Monsters Inc. aint coming.

Ghostbuster626 said:
John Lasseter has suspended all projects at WDI...indefinatly! :D
He wants only the cream of the crop going into theme parks no more medoicre garbage.

Here he states the above is a fact.

Ghostbuster626 said:
wrong on both accounts.
The first fact comes directly from Lee, a very reliable and respected member of this forum.

What Lee said was that if it was not greenlit then it may have to wait; not all projects are on hold:
Lee said:
To further complicate things, I have heard from other sources that if a project hasn't been greenlit yet, it may have to wait a bit for Lasseter to get up to speed. Don't hold your breath for anything to happen very soon.

As you will see below the original statements are twisted (above) to sound like facts.
The original posts from Corrus and Lee:

Corrus said:
All I know is... That it seems to have something to do with little people from Mars... :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

Corrus said:
Mars...Green people...Green men....Does that ring a bell??? :D

Lee said:
Just to add to the confusion about Timekeeper and new attractions...

I continue to be told that nothing is set for that space. In fact, there are at least three, maybe four, concepts in the race for the MK, but all are still Blue Sky to some extent. The Timekeeper space is being looked at, as well as the whole stretch from Galaxy Palace to the old Skyway station.

Yet he insists that Monsters Inc. is NOT coming despite everyone with any credibility saying they can't say for sure.

There was this exchange where he says to trust him, he knows what is going on in DL. Unfortunately, the extent of his knowledge is Al Lutz (nothing against Mr. Lutz) but he tries to present himslef as the expert when he in reality he gets the info from the net (Jim Hill, AL Lutz, etc).

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=71611&page=2

According to Ghostbuster626 Disney fans are too entranced with the disney maic to give honest opinions on their surveys. So, because he does not like the ride, then the people being surveyed can't tell the difference between SGE and POTC.
Ghostbuster626 said:
Also keep in mind alot of the people who get surveyed are at WDW for the first (and possibly last) time in their life and are totally in awe of all the themeing and the castle and everything so when they get interviewed they are all smiles and when the surveyor is like "so what did you think of Stich's Great Escape?" they probably didnt know what the heck the person was talking about and probably just repliced "excellent" probably thinking the cast member was talking about Pirates of the Caribean or something.

Then there is this Gem about those of us that disagree with him.

Ghostbuster626 said:
I agree with you alot of the people here are totally irrational hillbillies. Thats why they all get into a mob mentality and always jump down my throat over everything I say.

A couple of us threw some (gasp!!) logic and factual numbers into a discussion. He has apparently abandoned that thread because he has not responded.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?p=1505430#post1505430

And who can forget his annoying bumping of very old threads without adding anything substantial except:

Ghostbuster626 said:
Stich's Great escape sucks.

Considering the multiple times he re-uses creative statement you would think he would get the spelling correct; It's STITCH!!!

Ahh, and showing his interpersonal skills. this was in reply to a poster lamenting the discontinuation of Bedtime Stories at the resorts.

Ghostbuster626 said:
cry me a rivveerrrrr

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=69812

His very mature response to another member basically saying he had had enough and was putting Ghostbuster626 on his ignore list:

Ghostbuster626 said:
well folks thats that. Sorry about the mess. I just hope his head exploded so that he will never be heard from again.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?p=1448754#post1448754

He really disliked the fact that Enderikari has called him on a few itmes. He tells Enderikari to "shut up" and that he is stupid. To his credit, considering the rudeness and name calling I thought Enderikari's responses were quite tame.

Ghostbuster626 said:
you know what Enderikari you need to shut up already.
Ghostbuster626 said:
hey stupid I didnt have to pay for the priviledge of talking with an imagineer either and the company circa 1986...

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1448404

This is a common tactic. Whenever he is questioned on his statements of fact he resorts to playing the victim. Funny thing is he keeps putting himself in the position to be refuted by actual facts.

Now this long list does not even touch on his post in the Gay Days thread (the entire thread was thankfully deleted by Steve because it predictably deteriorated). However I will include one more gem. here our intrepid investigator wants to join the college program to discover all of the bad things going on and report them to the appropriate authorities.

Ghostbuster626 said:
WHOA where do I sign up for this college program? I want to see this madness for myself.

The response to the above (please die) was pretty direct since his post was in a thread about rape and before it was known that it was a false accusation. Apparently Ghostbuster626 is not only a person to go to for info on DL, but he is an independent investigator and will soon be showing up at the College Program to straighten it out.

Ghostbuster626 said:
Not a very nice thing to say :( . For your information I want to investigate this college program and see if what you guys are saying is true so I can report it to the proper authorities. But obviously you would rather let this perverted behavior continue then allow me to investigate.

So, as you can see he has not exactly enamored himself with the folks on this thread. If you have only seen him post in one or two threads you may not understand the reflexive negative reaction, but he has done a very good job at earning his disreputable image.
Also, even though many of us would like to say, "Well he is only 21 and needs to grow up" that would be a disservice to our younger more intelligent members (Connor and a few others come to mind).

TimeTrip

Ghostbuster626 said:
Its an entirely different thing. The Mission:Space Press release also talked about the storyline involving ISTC and mars but the press release for M:S said the technology would provide sensations of weightlessness.

yes.. sensations.. not actual weightlessness.

Enderikari

Iakona said:
Also, even though many of us would like to say, "Well he is only 21 and needs to grow up" that would be a disservice to our younger more intelligent members (Connor and a few others come to mind).

I...ummm.... don't believe he is 21... And you notably left out his falling back on playing the victim when people call him on his lies and "factual" opinions

EDIT - And his tendency to edit things very, very quickly

askmike1

Okay, let's just end this bickering and go back to the original topic.....
Well who saw this coming? Mission: Space and Body Wars share the same problem - both are not packing them in.

Test Track is currently spitting out Surprise Fastpasses for Mission: Space. I don't have a picture, but you can simply look almost anywhere on property to see them scattered on the floor. There were several even at the TTC yesterday.

Iakona

Enderikari said:
I...ummm.... don't believe he is 21... And you notably left out his falling back on playing the victim when people call him on his lies and "factual" opinions

EDIT - And his tendency to edit things very, very quickly

Well, I tried, but there is just so much!!!

Edit - wait I did include the victimization. It's somewhere in that list.

To those that liked my post, thank you; I just couldn't take his whining anymore!

Iakona

TurnipHead said:
Iakona, will you marry me? That was the...BEST..POST...EVER!!!

My wife might object, but I can ask.:lookaroun

I saw the post you have mentioned; I just wish one of us had a copy of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom