What Country(s) Should EPCOT Add?

DoomBuggy05

Account Suspended
Original Poster
My oldest DS and I talk about WDW adding another ring of countries to EPCOT. We love EPCOT so much that we would like to see WDW add another row of countries behind the existing ones maybe one or two at a time to give us more of a reason to spend more time at EPCOT.

What country would you like to add first to this exterior ring and why? What attractions and restraunts would it have? Heck, list a bunch of countries if you can think up some cool stuff for them.

My DS wants Australia. According to him, it could feature a ride that keeps the Crocodile Hunter from feeding his newborn baby to the crocs. Sounds exciting to me! :p

BTW, I'm new here. I can't image that this is a new question, sorry if you are sick of it. But, WDW isn't adding any new countries to EPCOT!

DB05

i<3disney4ever

Welcome DoomBuggy05! i think that Russia would be a really cool country to add, it would have some pretty exotic and interesting foods to many people in the US who have never tried russian food

DonaldDoleWhip

I can't imagine new countries. I can imagine expanding the current ones to make them more interesting.

Canada-raft ride, I'd like to get wet in Epcot

UK-double decker bus tour through the capital, London.

France-Both a new film and a replica of Sleeping Beauty Castle in DLP. Will feature "les chateaux de France"

Morocco-Move the carpet spinner ride here, lol.

Japan-maybe a Mt. Fuji adventure. That, Godzilla, or a show with dancing and history.

America-4 eating establishments: fast food, character meal, fancy dining experience, private room to be rented for parties

Italy-A gondola ride through Venice and "Alpine Adventure." Same thing as Matterhorn Bobsleds but not in Switzerland. Italy does have Alps, too.

Germany-a boat ride. Well, I'm fine with the buffet.

China-maybe a different type of dining experience or new film.

Norway-demolish that pointless theater, expand the ride, making it thrilling!

Mexico-leave it the same. I like it for some bizarre reason.

AEfx

stingrock23 said:
What about Amsterdam?

You mean the Netherlands? ;)

I'd be all for an accurate reproduction...but unfortunately, something tells me the main draw to the area wouldn't..um...translate well (or be legal) in WDW.

That said, I agree with DonaldDoleWhip - we really need more attractions in current pavilions instead of new ones. A couple of more dark rides would really float my boat, so to speak.

AEfx

happytrees

I'm for Brazil. South America is not represented and Brazil has arguably the most stable government of all South American countries.

Otherwise, Iceland would be an interesting choice. The pavillion would have a giant Bjork head as its weenie.

nyfrenchy

Europe is over represented at Epcot.
One country from South America or Africa would be welcome.

If space is needed, they could remove the French pavillon.

stitch001

I would absolutly love to see Greece, just so the hurcules gain can have a place. I would also love to see them add to the exsting contries. some of the others that would rock my socks would include Austraia, Brazi, Argentina, Transivania (that could be fun espicaly around halloween) and India.

happytrees

nyfrenchy said:
Europe is over represented at Epcot.
One country from South America or Africa would be welcome.

Though Morroco better represents Arab culture, it is technically an African nation. Besides, half of AK is devoted to Sub-Saharan Africa.

PrincipesaLuna

Australia - now that would be hip...

I can go for Ireland too as some of you have said.

Kenya - rich african cultue

India - it's just pretty

-LaLuna

col

australia!

australia!

it has got to be australia, if they where to add that country that would be awesome.
for the gifts in the shops they could have the hats that have cork on them, koala bears and kangaroo teddys, aussie beer etc.
just think of all the stuff australia is famous for, it makes perfect sense.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
There is a simple answer to this question. It is also the reason why no countries have been added.

The country(ies) they should add are: Whatever ones will pay to sponsor the pavilion.

Yes, the countries that are there had to pay to be included. The same will go for any that want to go in. So, if any want to do that, who are we to keep them out? Of course, with the exceptions of countries on the Do Not Travel list.

jrobinson424

Personaly, I think now EPCOT should add New Orleans. They have the land and it would be cheaper to relocate there than to rebuild New Orleans. Just a thought.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom