Kryssa

This speaks for herself. Kryssa:

• YES!

Votes: 266 62.3%
  • NO!

Votes: 161 37.7%

• Total voters

Captain Chaos

Ok, I can verify kryssa was on the cover of runner's world.. saw a picture of it on some guy's website.. I do not want to post his personal home page on here without his permission nor do i want to use his picture... if he gives me permission to, i will be glad to post it.. The picture is her in tight black shorts and a grey or white alter top, tight fitting... I cannot read the month, but the top article is 8 Habits of Highly Successful Runners. She also must have done publicity somewhere becasue he has autographed pictures of her head shots as well.....

Mickifan17

dxer07002 said:
...The picture is her in tight black shorts and a grey or white alter top, tight fitting...
*gasps for air*

Really, that sounds nice! :lookaroun

Only 19 more days til I'm Home!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

CaptainMichael

dxer07002 said:
The picture is her in tight black shorts and a grey or white alter top, tight fitting

*Drooling as I daydream about the picture*......*Snaps out of trance*..Huh? what? Oh yes, nice description! Now, I must be getting back to Kryssa...I mean work. :brick:

Captain Chaos

I wouldn't hold my breath.. You can barely make out it is even her..
By the way, this picture is property of Dr Nigel C from Intercot and used with his permission..

Attachments

• kryssa.jpg
    kryssa.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 148

Mickifan17

dxer07002 said:
By the way, this picture is property of Dr Nigel C from Intercot and used with his permission..

I think it's her. It looks like her smile.

joshwill

dxer07002 said:

i know dr nigel c, were on the same irc channel, #disney-central, as well as thr new chat only channel, #disney-central-chat (cheap plug :))

next time i catch him in channel, ill ask him, if has has the actual copy of the magazine, if he can check inside as it would most likely list the cover model.

Captain Chaos

Hey Josh, small world huh?? Glad you know him... He told me on Intercot that someone took a picture of the magazine and sent it to him.... If someone can find out the issue, and get the issue and check it out fr themselves, that would be really awesome.

Jseven

She looks too much like Samatha Brown on the travel channel. I cant love them cuz im jealous of their jobs. Both too perky, both look too plain for me. VOTE: NO

kittykatta

How is it possible that after all these months of Kryssa talk then nobody has been able to find 1) more info about her or 2) a copy of the top 7?

Ive been after a top7 copy ever since i went to disneyworld last year for my archives. If i knew it would be this tough to find it then i wouldve just bought a VCR from target and copied it. Cant anyone else do that for us? :D

lborne

I don't think everyone is saying she is HOT, but she's attractive in a cute, perky kind of way. I think she'd be the perfect date to take to the parks or a party . I know she was probably just "acting", if you can call it that, for the disney video, but that is who some of us have fallen in love with. All that energy can be put to good use. I think she did a great job and for some reason, I can watch the video over and over and not get tired of her. I don't know what it is, because most perky people make my skin crawl and I just want to smack them. Evidently, some of you feel that way about my Kryssa.

Now, about that picture in the magazine. If you read way back in the thread, there is mention of it along with the issue date. It is probably her, because I read somewhere else that she opened one of the Disney marathon events once. I was disapointed because it looks like she is brunette and I like the more blonde version.

MiRi

I can't watch the Top 7 thing over and over. She's okay at first but after awhile she can get a little annoying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom