WWallaceII
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi there,

AKL was our first time staying on-site - but won't be our last!

Pros:-

Amazing hotel - looks, sounds, smells - everything!
    Restaurants - Jiko is great for a fine dining experience, Boma has a good range for a buffet especially if you like trying different things and even the Mara is good for snacks and quick meals. Get a refillable mug, and top-up everytime you go in - think its $12.95.
    Pool/Spa - Huge pool, plenty of sun-loungers and open 24 hours. Two spas are both open until 12am.
    Views - If you are booking a Savannah room, you will not be disappointed. Our room had about 8 animals each morning right outside our balcony. But if you are not in a savannah room, there are plenty of viewing areas.

Cons -

Size of hotel - If you have young children (we don't have any) then it can be a long walk from room to transporation/restaurants etc. For us it was not an issue.
    Distance from parks - The buses run around every 20mins, but were late a few times when we were there. It can take quite long to get to Magic Kingdom and Downtown disney, maybe 20 mins or so.

I would thoroughly recommend this hotel though, it really is an experience as well as a place to stay. You will love it, I am sure!!

Any questions, just give me a PM.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom