marni1971
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Glad all is well with you. So sorry to hear of the tragic event at the concert. I know I speak for all of those from Boston, we support your town! Manchester Strong!!!!!!!
    Hey! Long time no post. I've been watching a lot of your tribute videos lately and was wondering if you were planning on doing one for Pandora/Camp Minnie - Mickey/Beastly Kingdom? If not currently, I would find that one to be a fascinating entry...
    With people with dedication, like yourself, myself, and the many many others on this site, one day if we focus and direct our efforts correctly, we can get the board to focus on providing such an honorable purpose, as they once did.
    If only the company can get itself in gear today, to create and build with such a necessary purpose, and utilizing such ultra modern technology and architecture, as they once did when they first created Epcot and Spaceship Earth.
    Hi Martin. First of all thank you for all the information you provide, especially considering it's most often in flux. Just wondering if you'd be willing and/or able to divulge whether Universe of Energy will be open in the last week of August? We're hoping to pay our respects. Needless to say I understand if you can't comment. Thanks and all the best.
    marni1971
    marni1971
    Thank you @yeti I wish I knew. I'm after a date to ensure I have the building fully documented beforehand but I can't get a definitive date.
    Reactions: yeti
    yeti
    yeti
    Very good. Thanks again!
    Hey Martin just got a YouTube notification for your Frozen Ever After video. Looking forward to watching. I'm sure it's excellent like the rest of your work!
    Hey Martin, just wondering, would you have clean versions of the male Illuminations announcements (30, 15, 10, 5..)? I'm putting together a CD for my wife for Christmas of the preshow loops and would absolutely love to insert those at the appropriate times. If not, do you know an easy way to get them? I have no idea how to torrent.

Thanks, Justin
    do you mind making me a profile pic like yours but cinderella castle sorry if i came across harsh but i just really really love your pic!
    Just wondering, but did you happen to be at Disney at the beginning of September?
    marni1971
    marni1971
    I was in Orlando for one night on the 9th then for two weeks from the 17th.
    Loved the two New Fantasyland videos! Great stuff as usual. Where's Storybook Circus with Dumbo, etc.? Was that covered in a different video?
    marni1971
    marni1971
    Thank you. No circus yet. It doesn't really interest me though I may do a Birthdayland to Circus edit sometime.
    Hello sir, Just finished watch The Seas with Nemo and friends ultimate tribute. I thought it was great! I have been watching all of your Ultimate tributes just going down the list . I never realized all that was done to The Living Seas pavilion. Even though its IP based it feels as though the attraction within have gotten "plussed". I am happy to see that Disney tried to make the attractions within better.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom