1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by CtDisneyGuy33

1. Doc Disney
    Doc Disney
    HEY! I am excited for Disneyland...and BILLS season woohoo!!! As soon as I come back from Disneyland I will be heading to training camp and preseason games so excited!! haha
    Any upcoming trips planned for you?
    Jul 8, 2015
  2. CtDisneyGuy33
    CtDisneyGuy33
    Hey! Yeah, Disneyland should be exciting! I don't know about your Bills, but we shall see. I'm very jealous though!! I might need you to pull some strings and get me a Shady McCoy autograph!! LOL
    Jul 9, 2015
  3. CtDisneyGuy33
    CtDisneyGuy33
    I have a couple baseball trips here and there planned for the rest of the summer (Cooperstown last month) and just booked up 10/31-11/8 at Pop Century for the F&W. Very excited- but still over 100 days away. How was the Caribbean?
    Jul 9, 2015
  4. Doc Disney
    Doc Disney
    haha I don't think I have enough pull to get a McCoy autograph...this year feels like its going to be a good year for us though!
    Jul 9, 2015
  5. Doc Disney
    Doc Disney
    And nice! I'm thinking about going on a solo trip down 11/14 ish till before Thanksgiving to see the F and W. have you been before? Jamaica was amazing !!! But no Disney :) How was cooperstown?
    Jul 9, 2015
  6. CtDisneyGuy33
    CtDisneyGuy33
    Are you kidding? I'm sure the Bills know who you are- you have to be their biggest fan at this point. McCoy was a huge pickup - I think its a good year for you guys..
    Jul 9, 2015