IowaHawks7
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. Im a freshmen this aug. I know i can apply for the second semester. My question is a 2 parter. Part 1- If the degree im going for isnt offered at dcp, can i still apply for a different course in case i decided to change my major at some point or does it have to corespond with the degree im going for at college? Part 2- Whats the application process like? Thanks in advance
    I saw you on a board discussing Spring 2018! I had a quick question! When does the application normally appear on the DCP website? Or when do they start posting about it?
    IowaHawks7
    IowaHawks7
    The application will usually come out in late august or early September! You can actually subscribe to the Disney Internships and Programs Email newsletter on their website and they'll inform you when the application is officially open
    I hope you don't mind all my questions... the free park passes CM's get... are they one day, one park? So no hopping? I'm wondering how that works if you're tied to the magic bands through the resort.
    IowaHawks7
    IowaHawks7
    The passes they get are 1 day park hoppers. They get 3 passes. And each pass can be used 6 times. However, if only one pass was used on one day then that day for the other two passes is forfeited. So its better to use all 3 at the same time than just 1 because that way you dont waste 2 passes. And not at all! Im open to answering any questions
    I think my daughter wants Chatham (she's got a group of 6) and she's 21. I'll let her know that Paterson has bigger rooms. She's bringing her car so she won't have to do the bus thing. I guess it will depend where she works.
    IowaHawks7
    IowaHawks7
    Like i said Chatham is really nice too. I had many friends who lived in Chatham and when i was there it was great. But you cant really go wrong with any of the complexes.
    Thanks for all your helpful info. I have a bunch of questions (I hope you don't mind) - do you know if I book 2 rooms can my kid apply the discount to both? Also here's a big one, did you live in housing? And if so what's your take on the Vista Way party atmosphere? I think my kid is leaning toward Chatham. Any other hints or tips would be great! Thanks
    IowaHawks7
    IowaHawks7
    Yes they can use the discount on 2 rooms. But I believe they have to be booked through the hub, Disneys employee site. And yeah I lived at Patterson. I didn't hang out much at vista because I was underage. If I were to do the program again I would choose Patterson again. But Chatham is also very nice. Patterson is just bigger apartments.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom