marni1971
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, Martin. Just one question. Someone in a recent thread said you claimed to know of a ride that "came in contact with a piece of physical scenery". What was that about, and does this mean the ride is necessarily unsafe? Should I avoid it?
    Hi! I watched your SpectroMagic Ultimate Tribute video a couple of months ago, and I was wondering where you got the Spectromen section audio. I've been looking for it everywhere to download, but I couldn't find it.
    Hi! My name is Lauren, and I'm from south Louisiana. My family and I have taken many trips to WDW and a few to DL. LOVE it all! We are thinking about traveling to Europe next summer. I want to spend one day at DLP. Do you have any tips on what day? What are must dos and what are misses? I would really appreciate any info you can give! Thanks in advance.
    Hey my man, hope all is well. You know I can't wait till your next video! I'll be back down at Disney in mid Nov. let me know when you will be there. It would be great to meet up again! Take care!
    Hey Martin, I love your tribute videos on your website. I was wondering what your next video is going to be about. Thanks!
    Oops... I'll be surprised if it opened earlier than late 2016.
    Reactions: jaredliu
    J
    jaredliu
    Thank you for the reply. Asking this is becasue I am planing to venture either WDW or DLP in the future. Maybe perhaps DLP will be my bet after Ratatouille and Space Mountain veichle replacement have all been done.
    Like many, I've yet to see any proof of Avland. If it does happen il
    Reactions: jaredliu
    J
    jaredliu
    I am really confused about Avland prjoect that come to think this: Ratatouille has its concept art and design ideas throwing around for like...4 or 5 years and yet it will not be completed until 2014. By now Mr. Camron is in full force to shoot maybe 3 Avatar film and God knows how long it would take. It doesnt' look good, don't you think?
    Hi Marni, I have a question. Some here firmly claim that Avatarland will be ready by 2015. But I am also hearing Lee throughing around the dates of 2017 or something. Do you have any information you could share here? Thank you so much.
    Indeed. BTMs opening day show.
    FigmentJedi
    FigmentJedi
    Any video of it floating around anywhere?
    marni1971
    marni1971
    Oops missed this! I don't know where, but I do recall seeing film of the opening. Me and my memory!
    Been putting off asking this for a while, but where did that extended Ballad of Big Thunder Mountain in that BTM and Pirates video come from? Some elaborate opening day show for the attraction?
    Thanks! I've been having a lot of fun talking about everything and anything Disney (and Universal ;) ). That thread has a great discussion going. Part of me wants to put JT on ignore but then he'd just go blathering like an idiot unopposed and I don't want that either. Lol. ;)
    marni1971
    marni1971
    Yeah, JT is one of those who seems blind. He's not as bad as Jimmy Thick and a few others though. You seem to be fitting in well. You'll figure out who to believe and who to ignore, who know people and who are hear for a ride.
    bubbles1812
    bubbles1812
    I'm glad you feel I'm fitting in :) I like virtually everyone who seems to comment on the board minus the few annoying ones. I have noticed Jimmy and his nonsensical posts. They make you laugh and cry at the same time ;) Though some of the Disney is doomed people are just as bad.
    Hi Brian.. Indeed maybe that's all that'll happen. I'd still go though for the once again once in a lifetime milestone, to,say you were there, to meet everyone off Magic and other boards, to soak up the atmosphere. Or maybe I enjoyed the 25th and 40th too much!

If you do go and see me, make sure you come and grab me! :)
    Hello Martin, do not mean to take up your time. But would like your opinion.

I have thought about going down to WDW to go to EPCOT's 30th Anniversary on Oct. 1.

I know you can not say what will be going on. But need input from you. I feel all they will do is a small ceremony or maybe only a small speech at fountain of nations, maybe open up the history wall again, special 30th merchandise and a tag to the end of Illuminations.

Feel like this is the most we can hope for. Would like your opinion on if you think it is going to be worth the effort. Because I thought about waiting and going in early December instead. Any help is appreciated and do value your opinion a great deal.

Thank you for your time Martin.

Brian "PalisadesPkteer"
    Hey Martin, you do a wonderful job with your videos. I have most of them (I'm a member of mousebits) I'm gonna be down at the World Sept 19-26th. I see your going to be there around that time, and it would be great just to meet up with you for just for a lil bit. Your videos are the best I have ever seen, I work in audio myself, but I have knowledge of video. Let me know. Hope to hear from you :wave:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom