Disneyfalcon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you so much, Holly! I am crazy right now. This volcano is not making it better either! We fly out Thursday morning, with our JFK flight to Barcelona on Thursday night. Just pray for the Barcelona airport to be open then!
    Tammy... I hope you have the most memorable and fantastic med cruise EVER!!! I bet you're crazy busy getting last minute things together today, if you haven't left already!!! I'm so excited for you and can't wait for the report to come!!
    Hi Disgal! We drive through Portsmouth all the time. We have loved Newport! We are actually packing up now to move back to Colorado though. My hubby's in the Air Force so we've only been here one year. But it sure is a great area! Thanks for saying hi!
    Hi Disneyfalcon - just wanted to say hi to a fellow Rhode Islander. I noticed you live in Newport - I grew up on Aquidneck Island - Portsmouth to be exact. I'm now living in Boston, but my family is still there and I'm in Newport at least once evry couple of weeks.
    Hi Disneyfalcon! I noticed on one of the forums you were going on the Eastern Caribbean cruise and doing the dolphin encounter. You mentioned that you would post a review of your trip. Can you tell me where to find that post? My family and I are going on that cruise in October 2010. Thank you!

Beverly McIlmoyle
    (too far)
    That scrapbooking room is wonderful. At the moment I am using the dinning room as mine. I plan on moving it to the upstairs bedroom for good. I can't wait!!
    Hi there :) Thanks for the suggestion you made about taking surfing lessons at Typhoon Lagoon. When we go to WDW at a warmer time, we will definitely look into doing this!
    Hey, when you get this figured out, let me know how to do it. lol
    This is really neat. I feel like I'm on a "safe" my space. lol
    Yep, I think that's how it works.

I didn't know your favorite park was mgm. See how many new things I'm learning! I'll have to do my favorites section.
    I'm trying to figure out how this conversation thing works. I'm not sure if it has to be between just us or if I can jump in on one of your other ones.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom