Coach opening at Disney Springs Town Center this fall

Stitchon

The newest Coach stores are lavish and their revamped merchandise line is excellent. Hopefully they bring their sister brand Stuart Weitzman over as well.

Tyler161

I've had the same Coach wallet for 3 years and it has never let me down! I am all for quality stores coming to Disney Springs.

It is replacing Vince Camuto. Why is it already leaving?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I've had the same Coach wallet for 3 years and it has never let me down! I am all for quality stores coming to Disney Springs.

It is replacing Vince Camuto. Why is it already leaving?
From the link in the original post ....

IMG_8541.jpg

eliza61nyc

So I have mixed feelings. first let me say I live in Philly so yes I have the king of prussia mall, the cherry hill mall and the Deptford mall. Every last one has a Coach store. KOP has TWO. along with a Louie Vuitton, channel, Jimmy Choo and Bottega Veneta.
I recognize that this is unusual, most luxury lines are not in every mall.

That being said, I am concerned because simply these are luxury brands, I love them for the main reason is quality. Coach after trying to water down their luxury line with those godawful cloth bags have returned to its roots. Will they have the market at disneyworld or will the do what they do at the outlets. make inferior goods to support the Disney store?

lastly I'm agree with Bacon, usually when I'm at Disney I want stuff that is "different". One of the reasons why I hated the generic shirts and things that Disney turned to a few years back. remember all the merchandise was basically "Disney 20XX".

I work in Delaware, lol why would I buy a coach bag for say 600 bucks pay 7% tax on it, when I can get it tax free at home?

Stitchon

Will they have the market at disneyworld or will the do what they do at the outlets. make inferior goods to support the Disney store?

Kate Spade, Tumi, Uno de 50, and other retailers in the "affordable luxury" price point are doing just fine at the Springs. Why would Coach be any different?

eliza61nyc

Kate Spade, Tumi, Uno de 50, and other retailers in the "affordable luxury" price point are doing just fine at the Springs. Why would Coach be any different?

that's good to know. As to the why?? who knows, why does Coach & kate Spade offer different quality items at the outlet mall? who knows? maybe it's to capture that "in between" market?

I love both coach and Tumi so if what you say continues that would actually make me happy.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
So how close is the Coach store to the Kate Spade? I find this amusing, since Coach now owns Kate Spade.

If I want a quality leather bag, I'll continue to shop in the Italian pavillion, as Italy has some of the finest leather goods. Purchased a stunning bag for 1/4 of the price I would pay at Coach or Kate Spade. Beautiful Italian leather. Classic, simple design. Doesn't scream overpriced designer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom