Dining Reservations coming up

ColdSun

Original Poster
Soooo, in just a few days I'll be able to make our Dining Reservations for our March 2018 trip and I'm kinda freaking out :cyclops:...
So just to double-check: as we are resort guest I will be able to make dining reservations for our whole 10-day-trip at once, correct? Do I do this via the MyDisneyExperience trip summary page or can I also do them via the pages of the restaurants I want to reserve by clicking on the calendar? Also, do I need to reserve the days in chronological order or can I start with any random day within our trip timeframe?

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Soooo, in just a few days I'll be able to make our Dining Reservations for our March 2018 trip and I'm kinda freaking out :cyclops:...
So just to double-check: as we are resort guest I will be able to make dining reservations for our whole 10-day-trip at once, correct? Do I do this via the MyDisneyExperience trip summary page or can I also do them via the pages of the restaurants I want to reserve by clicking on the calendar? Also, do I need to reserve the days in chronological order or can I start with any random day within our trip timeframe?

If its a Disneyworld Resort (not just a hotel on Disney property like Swan and Dolphin) its 180 Days plus 10.
You can make the reservations you want from the Website, My Disney Experience App, by phone , or any combination you'd like to use.
You can make the reservations in any order you want, especially when you're trying to get one or more of those hard to get ones Like Cinderella's Royal Table, Be Our Guest, or Crystal Palace .

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
1. Yes. At 180 days you will be able to make reservations for up to 10 days providing of course that you have a reservation at a Disney resort.
2. You can make the reservations online, on the app or over the phone. Online opens at 6"00 AM EST, phones open at 7:00 AM.
3. You can make your reservations in any order you wish. One "trick" is to make the harder to get reservations first and at the end of your trip to maximize the chances of you getting them. (eg Be our Guest on the 9th day of your trip would be the first reservation you make)

ColdSun

Original Poster
Just great... today is they day I SHOULD be able to make reservations for my whole trip but I only managed to do so for the first day, for all other days I receive an error message :bawling:. So annoyed, the main reason to stay at a Disney resort in the first place was to be able to make dining reservations for the whole trip in one go. Guess I'll have to phone the Dining Hotline after all :banghead:

disneyworlddad

Just great... today is they day I SHOULD be able to make reservations for my whole trip but I only managed to do so for the first day, for all other days I receive an error message :bawling:. So annoyed, the main reason to stay at a Disney resort in the first place was to be able to make dining reservations for the whole trip in one go. Guess I'll have to phone the Dining Hotline after all :banghead:

Call them! They will help!

Rob562

Were you logged into your MDE account that's connected to your hotel reservation? The system needs that to verify that you're eligible for the 180+10 window.

-Rob

Texchick

Were you logged into your MDE account that's connected to your hotel reservation? The system needs that to verify that you're eligible for the 180+10 window.

-Rob
Is 180+10 mean that you can make the ADRs 190 days out? I'm so confused. Trying to plan a week trip more than six months out and trying to remember everything is making my brain mush.

Rob562

Is 180+10 mean that you can make the ADRs 190 days out? I'm so confused. Trying to plan a week trip more than six months out and trying to remember everything is making my brain mush.

No, it means that you can make 10 days' worth of ADRs 180 days from your checkin date. (If they wanted it to be 190, they would've just made it 190)

If you don't have a Disney resort reservation and want to make ADRs as soon as you possibly can it would require you to book each day of your trip 180 days before each individual day.

-Rob

ColdSun

Original Poster
Yes, I was logged in, I could actually click on all dates and see the available times but whenever I chose one it gave me an error message.
In the end I was able to reserve all my picks via the App though, so it turned out ok even though some of my preferred times were booked by then. But at least I managed to secure pretty much everything I had aimed for. Now I just hope it'll be a smoother ride once my time for Fastpass reservations comes in January :rolleyes:.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom