Rumor Brazil is the frontrunner for a new World Showcase Pavilion

Status
Not open for further replies.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Brazil? Yes, please!

I have one word: churrascaria.
churrascaria.jpg

I predict they will own the restaurant market in Epcot.

Exomonia

I don't think I'd want to visit a country where everything is constantly trying to kill me.

Hey, I've only had four attempted kills on me by creatures this week... hardly "constant"!

Haha, but in all seriousness, we are a hard country to portray interestingly in the WS. I agree - we are more suited for DAK (if anything at all).

cheezbat

Australia works better in DAK because the animals and natural phenomena are more unique for the country. The human/cultural stuff is less distinctive especially in a WS that already has a number of Anglo countries.
Exactly.

Save Australia and Antarctica for Animal Kingdom. Bring Spain, Brazil, India, Russia, whatever etc. to World Showcase.

raymusiccity

I’ve been emailing with a Nigerian prince. Maybe he’d be interested in helping build an African pavilion.

Hey, I've heard from the same prince. Looks like this isn't just a rumor!

FROM: MR DAN PATRICK. DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO. ALTERNATIVE EMAIL: (patrickdan@rediffmail.com). Dear Sir, SEEKING YOUR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE. Please permit me to make your acquaintance in so informal a manner. This is necessitated by my urgent need to reach a dependable and trust wordy foreign partner. This request may seem strange and unsolicited but I will crave your indulgence and pray that you view it seriously. My name is. DAN PATRICK of the Democratic Republic of Congo and One of the close aides to the former President of the Democratic Republic of Congo LAURENT KABILA of blessed memory, may his soul rest in peace. Due to the military campaign of LAURENT KABILA to force out the rebels in my country, I and some of my colleagues were instructed by Late President Kabila to go abroad to purchase arms and ammunition worth of Twenty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only (US$20,500,000.00) to fight the rebel group. But when President Kabila was killed in a bloody shoot-out by one of his aide a day before we were schedule to travel out of Congo, We immediately decided to divert the fund into a private security company here in Congo for immediate investment in EPCOT for the purpose of building and maintaining an African Pavilion. The security of the said amount is presently being threatened here following the arrest and seizure of properties of Col.Rasheidi Karesava (One of the aides to Laurent Kabila) a tribesman, and some other Military Personnel from our same tribe, by the new President of the Democratic Republic of Congo, the son of late President Laurent Kabila, Joseph Kabila. In view of this, we need a reliable and trustworthy foreign partner who can assist us to move this money out of my country as the beneficiary. WE have sufficient ''CONTACTS'' to move the fund under Diplomatic Cover to a security company in owned by WED. This is to ensure that the Diplomatic Baggage is marked ''CONFIDENTIAL'' and it will not pass through normal custom/airport screening and clearance. Our inability to move this money out of Congo all This while lies on our lack of trust on our supposed good friends (western countries) who suddenly became hostile to those of us who worked with the late President Kabila, immediately after his son took office. Though we have neither seen nor met each other, the information we gathered from an associate who has worked in your country has encouraged and convinced us that with your sincere assistance, this transaction will be properly handled with modesty and honesty to a huge success during the Food and Wine Festival. The said money is a state fund and therefore requires a total confidentiality. Thus, if you are willing to assist us move this fund out of Congo, you can contact me through my email address above with your telephone, fax number and personal information to enable us discuss the modalities and what will be your share (percentage) for assisting us. I must use this opportunity and medium to implore You to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this Matter extraordinarily confidential, Whatever your Decision, while I await your prompt response. NOTE: FOR CONFIDENTIALITY, I WILL ADVISE YOU REPLY ME ON MY ALTERNATIVE EMAIL BOX (patrickdan@rediffmail.com).Thank you and God Bless. Best Regards, MR DAN PATRICK.

RSoxNo1

I can see the argument that it is redundant when we have Harambe though I think the two would serve different purposes. South Africa would be interesting.

No one seems to care about Australia lol. I've always been less-than-excited by the country/continent.
I'd love to see more Australian animals represented in the park. Aside from more Asian animals that would be #2 on my list.

bhg469

Hey, I've only had four attempted kills on me by creatures this week... hardly "constant"!

Haha, but in all seriousness, we are a hard country to portray interestingly in the WS. I agree - we are more suited for DAK (if anything at all).
I was really hoping for a drop bear dome in world showcase too...

aladdin2007

Without having to knock any existing permanent structures down (i.e., World Showplace and the Frozen M&G)- 4. One would need to be covered in case of pyrotechnics though, so probably 3, realistically.

5, the two between China and Germany is not an issue regarding pyro etc. count the meetngreet and showplace demise, 7 total. Martin can correct if thats incorrect.

2 before Germany
1 between Germany and Italy
1 between Japan and Morocco
1 between Morocco and France. (oops scratch that, forgot about Rat going back there for the most part)
(1 between Mexico and Norway if meetgreet went. 1 where showplace is if it were to go)

so yes I guess essentially 4 now.

Last edited:

Princess Leia

5, the two between China and Germany is not an issue regarding pyro etc. count the meetngreet and showplace demise, 7 total. Martin can correct if thats incorrect.

2 before Germany
1 between Morocco and France. (oops scratch that, forgot about Rat going back there for the most part)
(1 between Mexico and Norway if meetgreet went. 1 where showplace is if it were to go)

Rat is going between Morocco and France. There is a small space in front not being developed, but I'm not sure if it's big enough for a full pavilion.

Disone

2 before Germany

Similar to how the Frozen meet and greet took the pad between Mexico and Norway I suspect Remy will occupied the pad between France and Morocco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom