Trip Report Yikes...55 days to go, I better get this thing started! Oh yeah, we're live now

Well, were down to 55 days so I guess we should get this started. You were with us for the 16th, 17th, and the epic bungalow 18th so why not include you in on the 19th! So I guess its time for the WWWW&W,

The Who: The cast for this anniversary debacle should be no surprise:

Me (#BlueSteel)
12647350_10206093027506835_1658091901323373612_n.jpg

DW
PhotoPass_Visiting_EPCOT_7981811636.jpeg

What can I say, we love each other to death…
11165051_10204581745085719_6034484948852116286_o.jpg

The What: Details to follow.

The When: September 16th-21st. We’re pretty locked into these dates since we are flying for this trip. This will be the rare bubble visit where vacation creep does not play a role like just about all others have for us in the past.

The Where: We’ve got ourselves some banked Poly points so why not burn through those! 5-nights at the Poly will be our longest stretch at the resort and we couldn’t be more excited! Typically we’ve only visited for a single night before or after a cruise.

The Why: 19 years of marital bliss, of course! What better way to earmark an occasion than visiting the house that the mouse built!

More details to follow!

lostpro9het

Original Poster
Glad to see that you made it safe and sound

The blurry pic before the flight though - what exactly was in that coffee cup???;)

I hope you have a blast

Max
I promise it was Pikes with mint. That picture us a product of a 04:30 wake up and caffeine on an empty stomach.

Good manners, like common sense, are not very common anymore

Preaching to the choir on this one

Max
Yes, sir!

lostpro9het

Original Poster
Just finished up at TT and I made a new friend! It was Thomas's birthday and this was the first day of their vacation and this was his first ride of the day. Things were going great until he decided to get rough with me!
IMG_0743.JPG

IMG_0738.JPG

IMG_0737.JPG

IMG_0739.JPG

After TT we decided to check out the revamped Mission Space
IMG_0740.JPG

IMG_0741.JPG

This ride should probably be renamed Soarin over Earth as it has nothing to do space or missions... Heck, they couldn't even come up with a new opening script! That lady just said the exact same thing as lieutenant Dan!

DW wanted a snack so we checked out Active Eats and she ordered some loaded mac n cheese, it was pretty good!
IMG_0742.JPG

We're at the DVC Lounge now where apparently walking around barefoot is an issue so we were asked to keep on our shoes during our stay before heading up....:hungover:

IMG_0744.JPG

IMG_0745.JPG

lostpro9het

Original Poster
So after Belgium we decided to head back to the resort for some pool time. We had to stop off at Scotland first to try their ale.
IMG_0755.JPG

During this trip the DW had mentioned a few times that she really wanted a print she had seen online so i suggested we hit the art gallery on the way out to see if they had it... and they did!
IMG_0758.JPG

The issue now was how to get it home? I couldn't see this surviving the plane trip. I asked her about the Disney shop app and she said it wasnt available. I figured we could get it when we come back for Christmas since we would be driving. We looked some more and enjoyed these two as well
IMG_0759.JPG

IMG_0760.JPG

Cant go wrong with a little throwback to 20kLeagues.

At the entrance to the shop they had a new F&W piece that reeked of Schoolhouse Rock infringement
IMG_0757.JPG

Heck, for all i know Disney owns Schoolhouse Rock now.

We took advantage of one more photo CM on the way out.
IMG_0762.JPG

On the monorail back I wasn't satisfied with the DW telling me the print wasnt available on the shopping app so i looked, sure enough it was available!! We got 10% off too for being AP holders and it will be at home in less than a week!

Were back at the Poly now and this is our current situation, look familiar?
IMG_0763.PNG

The charcuterie in a cone was one of my favorites!
They did a hood job of really filling it with a nice blend of meat, cheese, and olives!
That charcuterie cone looks delicious!
It really is!

fractal

djpoore94

The issue now was how to get it home? I couldn't see this surviving the plane trip. I asked her about the Disney shop app and she said it wasnt available. I figured we could get it when we come back for Christmas since we would be driving.

We have had more artwork shipped home than I care to admit, and I'm guessing there will be more on our upcoming trip since I just saw new dates for Larry Dotson!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom